🤓 Recruitment Hero
🌍 Atos Poland Global Services | Kraszewskiego 1, Bydgoszcz🖥 https://atos.net/pl/polska/atospolandglobalservices
#BusinessPartner, #Recruitment, #Recruiter
What does it mean to be a Recruitment Hero in Atos? It all depends on your skills and preferences! Currently, we are looking for two profiles:
- Junior or Mid/Regular Recruitment Specialist
- Recruitment Business Partner
On both position there is a possibility of remote work.
Being Recruitment Specialist makes you the most important person in our company in terms of a contact with a candidate. You will be responsible for:
- Managing an end-to-end recruitment process from the vacancy opening to the offer acceptance, including direct sourcing. For beginners we guarantee a support and training program.
- Building the strategy together with the Recruitment Business Partner and Hiring Managers with the goal to identify, attract and engage the best talents on the market.
- Building long-lasting and efficient relationships with the Hiring Managers and the Recruitment Business Partner.
- Managing and securing a pipeline of candidates and taking care of the data integrity.
- Identifying key sourcing strategies using expert knowledge of the labor market, competition and external talent knowledge.
- Building and maintaining the effective network of the candidates to improve attracting top quality IT candidates.
If you wish to work closely with the business, the Recruitment Business Partner role is designed perfectly for you! Your scope will consist of:
- Being responsible for creation of recruitment strategy within own area.
- Acting as a guide and mentor for the Recruitment Team and coordinating the recruitment activities in a given area of expertise.
- Monitoring and reporting the realization of the recruitment targets by weekly review of fulfillment plan with Recruitment Specialists and Hiring Managers.
- Managing the critical SLAs and KPIs for respective departments.
- Cooperating with Workforce Management team about resource management within the given departments.
- Providing the market analysis and expertise to Hiring Managers.
- Conducting HR interviews and organizing Assessment Center for People Management roles.
- Creating campaigns with Employer Branding Team based on the business needs and actual market situation.
- Taking part in both internal and external events to promote Atos as an employee (promotional events, job fairs, conferences etc.).
- Coordinating the Reskilling Programs within departments.
What we expect from you:
- Both English and Polish at communicative level (at least B2).
- Degree or the final years of the course of Human Resource Management, Psychology, Sociology, related discipline.
- Passion for recruitment and HR topics in general.
- Strong interpersonal skills – communicativeness, assertiveness, easiness with public presentations.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Willingness to develop within IT area.
We also wish you to have some experience. Regarding the roles:
- Junior - any experience in recruitment, e.g. Internship in a recruitment agency.
- Specialist - conducting end-to-end recruitment processes (including direct sourcing – it is a must).
- Recruitment Business Partner - conducting recruitment processes, creating recruitment strategies, and maintaining efficient relationships with Hiring Managers.
How will WE make YOUR life easier and happy?
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture.