🤓 AP Specialist
4 800 - 5 900 PLN brutto
🌍 Averna Spzoo | Zakopiańska 175, Kraków🖥 https://www.averna.com/en/home
#księgowość, #apspecialist, #ap
Position: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location : Krakow/ Wroclaw-Poland
Employment Type: Full-Time / Permanent
Function: Finance Department
Description: Accounts Payable Specialist challenge in a few words:
We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Payable Specialist to control and monitor our expenses, processing payments, verifying invoices, and performing account reconciliations.
To ensure success as an Account Payable Specialist, you should exhibit sound knowledge of best practices in accounting and experience in a similar role. An accomplished AP Specialist will be someone whose accounting expertise translates into optimized expense control processes.
Your contribution in this role:
Are you the structured and detailed AP Specialist we are looking for? Are you eager to be part of a dynamic team in an international environment?
Don’t hesitate, this position may be your perfect fit!
- Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial data
- Receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Comparing system reports to balances and verifying entries
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centers, as well as controlling petty cash spending
- Verifying vendor accounts, paying vendors, and resolving purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Issuing purchase order amendments and stop payments
- Monitoring payroll expense claims, including salary advances and overtime payments
- Reconciling account transactions with the general ledger
- Performing recordkeeping and preparing financial reports
- Keeping informed of regulatory requirements and best practices in accounting.
- Associate’s degree (or Bachelor’s degree) in Accounting, Finance or Economy
- 2 years of experience in an accounts payable role
- 2 years of experience using financial/accounting
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to follow up on pending issues
- Ability to meet deadlines.