🤓 GL Accountant - Księgowa/y Wrocław
6 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Averna Spzoo | Kwiatkowskiego 4, Wrocław🖥 https://www.averna.com/en/home?hsLang=en
#księgowy, #accountant, #glaccountant
Position: GL Accountant
Location : Krakow/ Wroclaw-Poland
Employment Type: Full-Time / Permanent
Function: Finance Department
Description : General Ledger Accountant challenge in a few words:
The GL Accountant is a person who is very disciplined in preparing journal entries, reconcile financial statements and accounts, and ensuring data accuracy in GL accounts. Performing month-end account closing activities and reconciliations, maintaining general ledger accounts are key duties.
Reporting: As GL Accountant you will report to the Head of Accountancy and be responsible for the GL accounting of the Polish entity.
Your contribution in this role:
Are you the structured and detailed we are looking for? Are you eager to be part of a dynamic team in an international environment?
Don’t hesitate, this position may be your perfect fit!
- responsibility for carrying out effectively the accounting activity of the company in accordance with the legal provisions
- preparation tax calculations (VAT, CIT) and timely reporting to the Tax Authority, GUS, and NBP reporting
- preparation statutory financial statements and monthly closing periods
- monthly preparation of the profit and loss account, balance sheet, month closing and summary of costs
- ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- preparation of all regular internal and external financial reports
- maintain reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts and related analysis
- cooperation in performing audits on financial data to assure its accuracy and truthfulness
- aligning general ledger accounting practices to support budgeting and forecasting
- analyze and forecast financial requirements for organization. Supervise and ensure efficient working of financial transactions in organization.
- monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions. Assist departments in account reconciliation process on monthly basis
- Master degree in Finance / Accounting/ Economy
- Good knowledge of accounting issues (POC revenue recognition), national legal and tax regulations
- Fluent in English, written & spoken
- Proactive approach, positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility and perseverance
- Strong ownership of responsibilities and are highly organized and flexible
- Accountancy experience in an international company will be an asset.