🤓 Recruitment Specialist
4 000 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Averna Spzoo | Zakopiańska 175, Kraków🖥 https://www.averna.com/en/home
#HR, #RECRUITMENT, #RECRUITMENTJUNIOR
Position: Recruitment Specialist
Location : Krakow/ Poland + EU (BE)
Employment Type: Full-Time / Permanent
Function: HR Department
We are looking for a competent Recruitment Specialist in finding the best people to staff our business. You’ll attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions. Creating recruiting strategies and building relationships are very important duties as well.
Recruitment Specialist have the skills of salespeople and headhunters. They possess sound judgement and communication aptitude. If you also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit, we want to meet you.
Reporting: Recruitment Specialist will report to the HR Business Partner and be responsible for the recruitment for the European entities.
Your contribution in this role:
Are you the structured and detailed we are looking for? Are you eager to be part of a dynamic HR team in an international environment? Don’t hesitate, this position may be your perfect fit!
- Find candidates and foster long-term relationships
- Understand Hiring Manager requirements & needs
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalize agreements between candidate and employer
- Update HR systems with candidate/employee data
- Prepare an on-boarding plan for the new employee
- Education: min. Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or related field
- Experience: min. 1 year
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Outstanding communication ability
- Pleasant personality
- Ability to work with targets
- Sound judgement
- Strong ownership of responsibilities and are highly organized and flexible
- English, EU level min. B2 (written & spoken).
What Averna offer:
- Employment stabilization
- Clear remuneration system
- Multisport card
- Private healthcare
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Free delicious coffee from the coffee machine, teas and juices
- Fruity Tuesdays
- Free parking
- Team-building events
- Learning language (free English)
And after a probationary period, life insurance and a pension scheme/plan 😊.