🤓 HR Asisstant
4 000 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 AVSystem | Radzikowskiego 47d, Kraków🖥 https://www.avsystem.com/
#Support, #HR, #English
HR Asisstant – HR
AVSystem is a Polish company founded in 2006 in Krakow. We design and create original software from the Internet of Things (IoT) and telecommunications domains. There are almost 190 employees on board right now, and there definitely will be more of us, so here’s the case. Currently, we are looking for an HR Assistant to join our HR team to help us find new talents.
Why join us, you ask?
- You’ll join a team where new initiatives are welcome.
- We support each other and work hand in hand with tech teams.
- With a clear career path, you’ll be motivated to grow.
- We are autonomous, we have ideas, energy, and determination to act, so if you want to be a part of a close-knit team – join us now!
What to expect during the recruitment process?
- Send us your CV.
- We’ll screen your profile and if your experience and meet our expectations we’ll arrange a 30 min. video meet.
- In the final step, we’d love to meet with you in our office to get to know you better.
- High five and welcome on board!
- Managing inbound applications
- Conducting initial telephone interviews with candidates, arranging meetings
- Supporting recruitment team with active direct search activities,
- Publishing and editing recruitment advertisements
- Cooperating with managers and technical recruiters - supporting them in the process of recruitment
- Participate in EB projects (online and stationary job fairs, creation and publication of content on social media)
What makes you a perfect candidate?
- Creativity, curiosity, and persistence;
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English (Polish is a must);
- Professional and work ethic
What else can we offer?
- Hybrid work and flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- MacBook PRO or ThinkPad laptop + LinkedIn Recruiter
- Perks such as Multisport, kitchen full of snacks and soft drinks
- Company events