🤓 Resource Lead (CEME)
8 000 - 14 000 PLN brutto
🌍 BAE Systems AI | Baraniaka 88, Poznań🖥 https://www.baesystems.com/en/cybersecurity/careers/our-locations/uk-and-europe/poland
#Resource, #CEME, #Lead
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Corporate Functions
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the business could not operate without all the dedicated work of our Corporate Functions teams. From Finance & Operations through Communications & Marketing, to HR and Site Operations and more, our Corporate Functions enable our divisions to implement ground-breaking digital transformations and crucial defence software.
As part of Corporate Functions, you will be supporting and partnering with our global business from the backline, being a strategic advisor within your specialist area, and ensuring the business runs smoothly and efficiently. We all have a role to play in defending our clients; and this is yours.
The Resourcing Advisor/Lead will work with the CEME Capability Business Managers to allocate resources and to match the supply of talent to business needs across the region. They are additionally responsible for supporting the Head of Resourcing to plan and execute on the long-term capacity need and fulfilment strategy for CEME.
- Main point of contact for assigning resources to projects, including delivering on the day to day deployment requirements and managing the bench to budget
- Manage the utilisation of people within CEME, encouraging fair work allocation and identify opportunities for talent development
- Manage resourcing conflicts and priorities
- Understand the financial implications of the resourcing decisions made
- Leverage management information to make recommendations and decisions
- Maintain the CEME headcount forecast – tracking joiners, leavers, transfers etc
- Work with Regional Management and Head of Resourcing to interpret the Business Unit pipeline opportunities to enable appropriate decisions about available resources
- Understand the relevant Business Unit strategy and the impact on resourcing for your areas of responsibility
- Take an active role in resource management projects and initiatives
- Build relationships – with those being deployed as well as those requesting resources
- Become a trusted advisor and point of contact on resourcing matters
- Actively manage expectations and escalate where necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Background in Resourcing, ideally with working knowledge of Resource Management Tooling
- Experience of working in a fast paced commercial environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to partner with a variety of teams
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Experience managing conflicting priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- A self-starter and someone who thrives under pressure
- A team player who enjoys succeeding together
What we offer:
- Possibility to work in international teams
- Training and development opportunities (internal and external catalogue)
- Competitive benefits package including private medical care, sport card, lunch card and life insurance, pension funds
- Flexible, hybrid working options (4days / month at Poznań office)
- Integration events during the year
- Free car parking spaces next to the office
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.