🤓 Global HR Solutions Specialist
🌍 Barry Callebaut | Wólczańska 180, Łódź🖥 https://www.barry-callebaut.com/pl-PL
Global HR Solutions Specialist
Based: Łódź, Poland
You will join our Global team of Digital HR and Analytics based both in Zurich and Lodz.
In this role you will partner with the Global Centres of Expertise to develop technology solutions that will streamline and automate our People processes and improve Employees’ & Managers’ experience. You will be working closely with the Heads of Learning, Talent development and Performance CoEs based in Zurich, co-designing digital processes and user experience.
You will also clearly articulate business requirements and user needs, translate them into technical solutions, challenge some assumptions and propose sustainable ways to design and run digital processes that can be scalable and robust.
At Barry Callebaut, we have some exciting plans ahead, including a 3 year project called 100% digital HR, to digitize and optimize our core HR operations. You will be able to put into practice your good technical skills but as well your deep knowledge of user experience, through supporting the design of right solutions and digital workflows that run People processes simple and smooth, in an impactful way.
- Support 3 Global CoE leaders based in Zurich (Responsible respectively for Learning, Talent Management and Performance Management).
- Accountable for application enhancements, system development, change testing, reporting and monitoring solution performance.
- Manage complex cases and provide effective communication on solutions to process owners and the business.
- Perform periodic system health checks and ensure functionality and features are up to date.
- Serve as a point of escalation for issues or concerns from internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate new developments, system releases, and enhancement rollouts to people service leadership, partners and compensation teams.
- Provide second level support on complex system escalation issues.
- Support and contribute to business change initiatives and project manage implementation of technology or enhancements;
- Maintain an annual roadmap of enhancements and identify additional functionality by taking advantage of new capabilities as they are released.
- Facilitate, test and support mass data migration efforts.
- Design reports and support the creation of analytics and dashboards metrics with the HR data team.
- Conduct research and keep up-to date on best practices for HRIS technologies and trends.
This role has a strong component of stakeholder management, coaching and acting as a digital advocate:
- Maintain effective working relationships, fostering a client driven, and continuous improvement culture.
- Advocate for the right design decisions as to maximize user experience and minimize administration required by HR in behind the scenes.
- Offer system input, guidance and direction to the CoEs you actively support.
- Author advanced training and administrative ‘how-to’ instruction material as required.
- Higher education
- Very good knowledge of English
- Significant experience with SuccessFactors relevant modules or as a consultant
- Preferred experience with at least 2 of 3 SuccessFactors modules Performance, Learning or Talent.
- Experience in an international/ multi-cultural environment.
- Experience with project management.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey decisions
- Strong analytical skills and highly numerate
- Ability to work well independently and make decision
- Able to provide sound judgment and exercise a high level of confidentiality and discretion while working with sensitive information;
- Problem solving approach.
- Openness for change and improvement.
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Employee Pension Program.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Development opportunities.
- Lunch card.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.