🤓 Global HR Support Specialist
🌍 Barry Callebaut | Wólczańska 180, Łódź🖥 https://www.barry-callebaut.com/pl-PL
Global HR Support Specialist
Based: Łódź, Poland
As a Global HR support specialist you will work closely HR Colleagues around the world as well as our global team of experts on how best to provide an impactful and smooth user experience for both managers and employees. By addressing queries from end-users, providing system and application help, guidance, problem resolution and training as needed you will be able to impact and influence how we design the user experience of all our HR technology.
In this role, you will have a broad section of responsibility and will be able to learn all aspects of our technology, how all systems and modules function as part of the services provided to our employees worldwide and how users interact with technology. It is a great starting point for anyone willing to become a Digital expert in the field of HR or any other field!
At Barry Callebaut, we have some exciting plans ahead, including a 3 year project called 100% digital HR, to digitize and optimize our core HR operations. Supporting users with good technical skills, empathy and quality service, including the ability to explain and solve critical issues is key to the acceptance and adoption of our new tools. This is why this role is essential for our transformation and will be a key contributor to success.
- Support super users on resolving issues or incidents, interpret user problems and identify appropriate solutions.
- Monitor the log of requests and proceed to the resolution when possible, escalate or delegate when required.
- Resolve bugs or other technical issues alongside the technical implementation team.
- Support on complex cases and provide effective communication on solutions to process owners and the business.
- Create content that intuitively explains process and product via presentations, one pagers, video, etc.
- Use your continuous improvement mindset to ensure our systems are being utilized effectively and efficiently.
- Custom report design and provision.
- Contribute to system configuration projects and implementations for HR client teams and facilitating system optimizations, developments and testing.
- Other tasks may include perform data and security audits, set up end-user accounts.
- Higher education
- Very good knowledge of English
- 1+ years of experience with SuccessFactors with an interest in HRIS as a super user, admin or consultant
- Experience in an international/ multi-cultural environment.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey decisions.
- Strong analytical skills and highly numerate.
- Ability to work independently.
- Nice to have: previous experience in documentation creation for end users, step by step guides, websites with self-service, etc.
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Employee Pension Program.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Development opportunities.
- Lunch card.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.