🤓 Talent Attraction & Workforce Partner
🌍 BEC Financial Technologies | Emilii Plater 53, Warszawa🖥 http://www.bec.dk
#recruiter, #recruitmentspeciali, #recruitment
Are you interested in a workplace with attractive conditions and plenty of career opportunities for change and development? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a dynamic Talent Attraction & Workforce Partner to join our “People and Culture” team located in Warsaw, Poland.
As we continue to expand our presence in Poland and want to bring more great people to BEC Poland, the time has come to grow our recruiting team too! Currently, our team consists of 8 passionate HR Specialists, and right now we are looking for 2 talented colleagues to join us. If you would like to take total ownership of your projects in a company, where your work really matters, go ahead and apply!
Primary task and responsibilities:
In the position as Talent Attraction & Workforce Partner, you will work closely with hiring managers (from Poland and Denmark) and external vendors.
- Work on the full candidate lifecycle, from sourcing to contract negotiation.
- Building strong relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring goals and expand recruiting strategies to effectively meet them.
- Act as a point of contact for external vendors and candidates and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Using sourcing strategies and market experience to attract and engage passive high-quality candidates.
- Proactive using of advanced sourcing tools (LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub etc).
- Reviewing of business needs and helping leaders think holistically about talent solutions across the business.
- Gathering data and drawing simple analysis on recruitment processes.
- Working on continuous improvements in the recruiting process.
- Supporting external employer branding activities as well as in-office social events to attract new talent.
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC' you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
- At least 3 years of experience in technical/engineering roles recruitment.
- Understanding of the IT market (including knowledge of tools, programming languages, IT positions etc.), its trends and opportunities.
- Experience in Polish labor market regulation.
- Experience in execution of daily operations.
- Advanced written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical thinking.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- “How can we do this better?” approach to everyday life and “team first, ego last” working style.
What we offer:
- Long-term cooperation and focus on personal development: Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meetups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility etc.
- Permanent employment contract and attractive salary (salary increase once a year).
- Flexible working hours (core hours between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM).
- Private medical health care.
- Scandinavian work culture with work-life balance and no micromanagement.
- Great independence and trust, but also support from the team and manager.
- Nice atmosphere, ambitious and passionate team.
- Very good working conditions and pleasant, dog-friendly office in the city center of Warsaw.
- In-house gym, game rooms (darts, pool, table football) and a lot of integration events.
Join a community of people sharing great ambitions.
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1.400+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.
Make us aware of your talent!
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.