🤓 HR Supporter
🌍 BEC Poland | emilii plater 53, Warszawa🖥 https://www.bec.dk/
#fintech, #support, #hr
Are you interested in a workplace with attractive conditions and plenty of career opportunities for change and development? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a P&C support who wants to develop skills in HR area by supporting various HR administrative tasks.
You will become part of the Talent & Workforce team in Warsaw, where we have responsibility for recruitment, HR administration, HR legal, payroll, talent program and more. This role will work collaboratively also with other teams in People & Communication across Denmark and Poland.
Currently, our team in Warsaw consists of 9 passionate, highly skilled employees with expert knowledge and capabilities within HR, and right now we are looking for one more talented colleague to join us.
In the future, there will be possible for you to grow into other HR roles with more responsibilities, depending on your own ambitions and career goals.
Primary task and responsibilities:
- Administrative tasks supporting recruitment and HR administration
- Setting up and closing employees accounts
- Adding and updating data in different HR IT systems and tools
- Taking care of data quality and data management
- Preparing and providing monthly reports to stakeholders
- GDPR support by ensuring that the team complies with the personal data regulations
- Supporting recruitment partners with interviews scheduling and administration, ensuring that recruitment process runs smoothly
- Supporting talent program administrative and employer branding tasks
- Continuously optimizing some of our HR processes
- Experience and predisposition to perform administrative work
- Knowledge and understanding of HR business and HR processes
- Super user of Microsoft Office package (most importantly MS Excel)
- Analytical skills and diligence when it comes to working with data and reporting
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Very good English (at least B2 level)
- Nice to have: experience in working with HR administrative tasks or as an HR support in an international company
As a person, we expect you to:
- Be ambitious and proactive
- Understand how to serve and support a big organization
- Be structured when solving your own tasks and helping other projects
- Master flexibility and adaptability to work in a highly changeable environment
- Have collaboration skills and know how to work across cultures
What we offer:
- Long-term cooperation and focus on personal development: Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meetups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility etc.
- Permanent employment contract and attractive salary (salary increase once a year)
- Flexible working hours (core hours between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM)
- Hybrid working system
- Private medical health care and mental support service
- Scandinavian work culture with work-life balance and no micromanagement
- Great independence and trust, but also support from the team and manager
- Nice atmosphere, ambitious and passionate team
- Very good working conditions and pleasant, dog-friendly office in the city center of Warsaw
- In-house gym, game rooms (darts, pool, table football) and a lot of integration events
Make us aware of your talent!
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.