🤓 Recruitment & People Specialist
7 000 - 9 500 PLN netto
🌍 Bejamas | Business Link Green2Day, Wrocław🖥 https://bejamas.io/
#remote, #recruitment, #IT
When entering and scrolling through any website, as users, we tend to appreciate what we see and feel seemingly, rather than what’s on the backend and how it works. Behind the scenes of every website and project we’ve been working on so far, there is one essential element we recognize the most - our team. We can confirm that not without reason, the best party happens backstage.
Besides flooding the world with Jamstack, we want to focus on team growth and development to deliver our clients and our folks the best experience. In the last quarter we’ve implemented a dev team structure, called tribes and right now we’re focused on scale it up.
With your recruitment verve 💪 and people experience, you can have a tremendous impact on how our team will look and cooperate in the future.
🤔 What will you be doing?
- Leading and holding all recruitment activities in Bejamas, among others:
- Job ads creation and distribution
- Candidates’ sourcing by using various methods
- Managing the candidates’ pipeline and the ATS (we’re using Traffit)
- Conducting and guiding our candidates through recruitment steps, together with our Hiring Managers
- Improving the recruitment processes, based on candidates’ and employees’ feedback as well as data (from HR and business areas)
2. Taking part in the creation and implementation of employer branding strategy as well as HR marketing:
- Discovering and playing with the latest recruitment trends related to AI solutions, recruitment marketing, candidate search automation, and more
- Doing regular research, monitoring the market, and staying up-to-date with EB news with the aim to inspire our company activities
- Helping with raising our brand awareness by, for example, social media campaigns, content creation, community events
- Acting as a HR Partner for one of our tribes:
- Being the first point of contact for all tribe’s fellows in HR-related matters
- Planning and executing the new resources for the tribe (close cooperation with Project Managers)
- Taking care of tribe’s satisfaction, integration and development (together with the rest of HR crew)
- Supporting and helping managers (Team Leaders, Project Managers etc.) of the tribe with team management
🙌 Your profile:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in IT recruitment (preferably in-house)
- Proficient in English, so you can discuss any topic easily (C1)
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and analytical mind
- Independent researching and benchmarking master
- Not afraid of testing new ideas along with measuring the results
- Focus on constant development and gaining new knowledge
- “How can we do this better?” approach to everyday life and “team first, ego last” working style
- Previous experience with people management in small, fast-growing companies
👉 What's in it for you? 👈
- Remote first - get things done from home, co-working space, or a beach.
- Learning & development - propose a course you want to learn from and get a 100% refund.
- Co-working space in Wroclaw - for those living in Wroclaw, or those who’d like to try - you’re always welcome.
- Exciting retreats - meet your co-workers chilling on company retreats in cool places, like Sicily or Andalusia.
- Sports card and healthcare package
- Bejamas library - we've started building our internal digital library for bookworms - and you are welcome to be a contributor too.
- 145 hours of work per month - that's how we define a full-time job.