🌍 Bidroom | Rynek Główny 27, Kraków🖥 http://www.bidroom.com
#recruiter, #inhouserecruitment, #bidroom
Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
What will you be doing?
- Work as a part of fantastic and efficient internal recruitment team
- Influencing the growth of the company
- You will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment from gathering position requirements, sourcing, interviewing to extending the offer
- Search for best talent to join Bidroom using innovative channels including networking and attending various events
- Recruiting across all business lines including IT
- Work closely with hiring teams
- Conduct ad-hoc administrative tasks related to recruitment
What skills should you have?
- 2+ years of experience in running end to end recruitment processes
- Fluent English (at least C1 level)
- Good sourcing skills especially for niche roles and hard-to-fill tech roles
- Ability to build a good relationships with candidates to be their partner during recruitment process
- Self-starter, can-do and problem solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills, great team player
- Staying up to date with trends in sourcing, recruitment and employer branding
- Experience working in a growing tech start-up is a plus
- Experience with ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean search
- Speaking some rare languages like Java, PHP and Python… just kidding 😉
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- Salary...of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
🏛 prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
🥗 every day lunches
👨⚕️ health care
👩🏫 language courses
🍎 healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies, fruits on various days)
⛱ cool chill out area