🤓 Senior Recruiter
🌍 Bidroom | Rynek Główny 27, Kraków🖥 http://www.bidroom.com
#recruiter, #startup, #traveltech
Do you always see job ads with the statement that you will work in the best company ever? Let's skip this part as this is obvious.
We can offer you something much better - the fact that you will see how your work influences the company and moves it forward. You will see that what you do really matters.
Bidroom.com is one of the most successful start-ups in the world (Best "Grown Startup" from HospitalityTechnology Forum 2019, Startup Of The Year 2018 by travmagazine, One of 100 hottest startups in Europe according to WIRED magazine). We are waiting for you to join our mission of changing the industry.
We don't just hire people, we hire great individuals who will help to empower and grow our company. Are you one of them?
We are looking for an experienced and versatile recruiter who will be influencing the growth of the company. You will be mainly growing our Tech Team (Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers etc) but occasionally other teams as well (e.g. Sales Managers, Content Writers). We will welcome your passion for tech combined with perseverance. You will have owenrship of recruitment processes and lots of freedom how you complete your tasks.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment from gathering position requirements, sourcing, interviewing to extending the offer
- Searching for best talent to join Bidroom using innovative channels including networking
- Recruiting across all business lines including IT
- Work closely with hiring managers and admin team
- Conduct ad-hoc administrative tasks related to recruitment and hiring
What skills should you have?
- Min. 2 years of experience in running end to end recruitment processes in IT
- Fluent English (at least C1 level)
- Good sourcing skills especially for niche roles and hard-to-fill tech roles
- Ability to build a good relationship with candidates to be their partner during recruitment process
- Self-starter, can-do and problem solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills, great team player
- Staying up to date with trends in sourcing, recruitment and employer branding
- Experience working in a growing tech start-up is a plus
- Experience with ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean search
- Previously cooperated with job boards
- Basic familiarity with Polish labour law, Krakow tech market
- Speaking some rare languages like Java, PHP and Python… just kidding
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Building innovative tech product
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work model
- The best atmosphere you will have ever worked in
- An international team of people who enjoy their work
- Salary...of course!
Working at Bidroom also comes with awesome perks on top of your salary:
- prime location (Krakow's Main Square)
- every day lunches
- health care
- healthy snacks (smoothies, veggies, fruits on various days)