🤓 IT Recruiter
5 000 - 7 000 PLN netto
🌍 BigPicture | Łopuszańska 95, Warszawa🖥 https://softwareplant.com/careers/
Hi, we’re BigPicture (previously SoftwarePlant) the proud developers of one of the leading project management tools used by over 30 000 teams from companies worldwide. Our products are used by CEOs, Managers, Directors, and Project Managers of companies such as Netflix, NASA, Tesla, Apple, Uber, Samsung, Porsche, Siemens, Intel, Boeing, LG, and many more.
Since 2015 we’ve built an amazing team of over 170+ experts and now we are looking for an exceptional candidate with a passion for recruitment to join our People’s Team. If attracting new talent is your thing, and you understand that recruitment is all about building strong relationships, then join us as our IT Recruiter, and contribute to the growth of our team.
We don’t want to tell you how to do your job, but we imagine it will involve things like:
- Preparing and posting job ads on internal and external career sites
- Close cooperation with Hiring Managers – we know and understand their goals, we create and optimize recruitment strategies to their needs, we advise at every step of the team-building process. We don’t just gather requisitions, but we really are Hiring Managers’ best friends and closest advisors when it comes to growing their teams :)
- Pre-screening, phone-screening, scheduling recruitment meetings, and keeping candidates up to date with the recruitment process
- Sourcing the best talent on the market
- Participating in employer branding activities (meetups, workshops, conferences, etc.)
- Upholding the company’s high standards of candidate experience
This is what we are looking for:
- Experience in IT recruitment for technical positions (developers, engineers, testers, PMs):
- 1+ years of experience for Junior level position
- 2+ years of experience for a Mid-level position
- Additional experience with recruiting for non-technical positions will be an asset.
- Knowledge and interest in IT Sourcing and IT recruitment trends
- Experience in conducting pre-screening phone calls
- Impeccable communication skills, and great attention to detail
- Focus on delivering the best candidate experience
- Polish language proficiency and advanced English language proficiency (B2 level minimum)
How we work:
- Top-notch hardware and software: MacBook Pro and high-resolution monitors, and access to all recruitment tools you might need
- Ownership and having a real impact on how the company works and our recruitment strategy
- Flexible working hours
- No dress code
- And you can choose to work remotely or from our modern office in Warsaw with a fully-stocked kitchen: free breakfasts, snacks, tea, coffee, juices, fruits, veggies
- Skills development budget, and access to the latest books thanks to our in-house library
- Various internal knowledge sharing initiatives: tech guilds, workshops, and more
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Incentive Equity Program
- Plenty of team building events
And in June 2021 we joined Appfire – an award-winning Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner and a global authority in the Atlassian ecosystem with the largest portfolio of apps on the Atlassian Marketplace.
What does this mean for you?
When joining BigPicture you also become part of Appfire’s European recruitment team. If you ever run out of recruitment projects for BigPicture, or if you’d simply like to broaden your professional experience then you’ll get a chance to recruit for other amazing tech companies in Europe such as RoninPixels or Spartez. You will also get a chance to share knowledge with and learn from our colleagues from the USA and South Asia recruitment teams.
And don’t worry: we might have a global reach, but we’re a small, tight-knit team – we stick together ;) So if you enjoy working closely with Hiring Managers and you are looking for a place where recruiting is more than just gathering requisitions from people you’ve never even met, then you’ve come to the right place :)
Recruitment process step-by-step
- Submit your application.
- Meet with your future team Weronika, Head of People Operations and Agata, Senior Recruiter, for an ~1,5-hour conversation via Google Meet. She’ll tell you all about our company, teams, and values. We hope you’ll tell us about your professional experience and plans for future career development. The conversation will be carried out in Polish and English.
- Meet with Kimberlee, our Global Head of Talent Acquisition, for up to an hour of conversation via Google Meet to discuss our mutual expectations. The conversation will be carried out in English.
- If everything goes well, we’ll call you with a job offer very quickly and welcome you to our team.
Remuneration & model of cooperation
- 5 000 PLN +VAT B2B / month
- 5 000 PLN gross contract of services for students /month
- 6 000 – 7 000 PLN +VAT B2B / month
- 6 000 – 7 000 PLN gross contract of services for students /month