🤓 HR Manager Poland
18 000 - 20 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Bigram S.A. | Cybernetyki 7, Warszawa🖥 https://bigram.pl/
For our Client – an international ferry company – we are currently searching for:
HR Manager Poland
Ref. No.: IK/HRM/0921
We’re looking for a People & HR Manager who will lead and develop the HR/people team in Poland to safeguard the regional contribution to the strategic people agenda. That includes all aspects along the employee journey. This position ensures the regional contribution for shaping the future by the development of the people, culture, structure and ways of working based on the Business Strategy and transformation journey.
- Lead, develop and engage the HR team for Baltic Sea South
- Responsibility to develop and implement Company’s strategic people agenda and objectives within area of responsibility
- Drive change by using an employee and customer centric mindset where HR Poland works as an integrated part of the business
- Provide a ONE consistent and efficient HR service delivery throughout the employee journey
- Leading the payroll team, provide excellent HR services, drive forward HR transformation projects and act as a professional partner towards authorities, insurance companies and external and internal business partners
- Get ready for the future by establishing Company as an attractive employer, finding talents (shore based) and developing the right people
- Leading the People Sustainability agenda by contributing to group initiatives and initiating regional activities to make sure we are a safe and inclusive place to work
- Develop a culture of continuous learning by facilitation and promotion leadership and induction trainings, ensuring constant learning and supporting Group initiatives.
- Act in line with regional legal requirements and ensure proper handling of disciplinary cases
- Responsible for CBA developments in line with the regional strategy.
- Take part in regional management team meetings
Candidate's profile requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar position
- Very good English skills
- Knowlegde in Polish labour legislation
- A proper educational background
- Good understanding of payroll pocesses
- Experiences in facilitating trainings and workshops are a plus.
- Employment in a rapidly growing company with a stable market situation
- Real influence on shaping the internal processes of the organization
- Attractive earnings
- Private medical care
- Medical insurance for family
- Free tickets for travelling on Company’s ferry