🤓 HR OPS Manager
15 000 - 18 000 PLN netto
🌍 BOLD | Przeskok 2, Warszawa🖥 https://interviewme.pl/
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
What does the HR Team do at BOLD PL?
Our HR Team at BOLD manages the whole employee lifecycle: from attracting candidates & recruitment to onboarding, employee retention, and people development. We have an amazing team, where we value honest communication and feedback, high personal ownership of projects, and an impactful approach to solving problems. We set ourselves challenging quarterly goals and value the fast-paced environment we have in our local BOLD office.
The future HR Manager will take responsibility for HR operations and talent acquisition, and the main outcome of the role will be to oversee those two areas locally with strong cooperation with global structures.
Would you like to learn more about the HR Team? Check out our team's website.
How do we work?
- Our point of reference is the OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter for our team and individually.
- We work with tools such as Workday, Recruitee, JIRA, Confluence, Officevibe, and Organimi.
- We have brief dailies to discuss important topics and update each other.
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
In the HR OPS Manager role at BOLD, you will have an opportunity to:
- Take over responsibility for the local HR operations and recruitment (with the support of the Recruitment Team Leader).
- Manage the team currently counting 4 people (4 in recruitment and 1 in operations) ensuring our hiring and operational goals are met.
- Participate and oversee our internal HR initiatives related to the effectiveness of HR operations and cooperation with legal/payroll as well as related to executing hiring plans.
- Work on a daily basis with our HRBP to develop an HR strategy for our Polish office in alignment with our global goals.
- Be involved in global HR initiatives and develop rollout and implementation plans for the local site.
- Manage the HRIS system (Workday) for the Polish team ensuring that data is accurate and up to date. Participate in the Global HRIS team, sharing the needs of the Poland team as we continue to evolve our system automation.
- Be responsible for compliance in Poland from an employment perspective, keeping watch over the required items as we continue to grow and scale.
- Form strong partnerships with other business functions to collaborate and solve business issues with a constant eye on continuous improvement.
- Own the creation of a world-class candidate experience ensuring our process is smooth and effective for all who interview with us.
What we expect:
- 5-7 years of HR experience with 3-5 years of management experience.
- Hands-on experience with HR operations. Knowledge of Polish labor law, different employment options, hiring foreigners, HRIS, and HR metrics.
- Experience leading talent acquisition and creating an outstanding candidate experience
- Knowledgeable in creative sourcing strategies to aid in the filling of our unique and critical positions.
- Good knowledge about tech companies and experience with a multinational company.
- Love for designing and optimizing processes.
- Experience creating and analyzing metrics to inform changes occurring in the business.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluent command of English.
- Strong collaboration skills including clear communication, information sharing, and influencing skills.
What we can offer you:
- Training budget - after completing your trial period, given your manager’s approval, you can get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results ensuring that we are able to meet our commitments and attend key meetings.
- Remote work - for the moment we don’t have an office, once we go back to having the room space, we would expect this person to be in the office on a part-time basis.
- Language lessons - you can sign up for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
PS. CV in English is required. Applications without it will not be considered.