🤓 Employer Branding Specialist (regular)
5 500 - 8 500 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare | Królowej Bony 13, Gliwice🖥 https://www.boldare.com/
#employerbranding, #socialmedia, #marketing
Boldare is a digital product design and development company and a guide to digital transformation for forward-thinking businesses. We’re nothing like a typical “software house” - we do things not only for profit but we're a purpose-driven organization helping our clients shape the future of whole societies & industries across the globe.
We’re 160+ talented problem-solvers who have made 270+ products for 111 clients from the US & Western Europe, to the Middle East & Hong Kong. That’s us. That’s BOLDARE - your place-to-be.
Currently we are looking for a new team member for an Employer Branding Specialist position!
🚀 What do you need to get this position?
- 3+ years of professional experience in employer branding or B2C marketing
- Creativity, energy and courage to make BOLD decisions
- Holistic approach in recruitment campaign planning, covering every step of recruitment funnel
- Ability to analyze recruitment marketing metrics to optimize campaigns and make the right (data-driven) decisions
- Attention to consistent employee experience from the very first contact with the brand to the final application
- Professional experience in usage of social media (especially Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Agile mindset, quick decision-making and readiness to test hypothesis
- Readiness to work with the interdisciplinary team, being open to feedback and striving for constant improvement
- Grant writing experience, the ability to create an engaging content in English and Polish (C1/C2 level in both)
- Ease in building relationships, self-confidence and a healthy sense of humor :)
🚀 Nice to have:
- Professional experience in IT
🚀 Joining us as an Employer Branding Specialist means…
- Creating the employer brand for purpose driven and social responsible organisation with exceptional culture and great reputation in the recruitment market
- Freedom to test your creative and bold ideas (incl. those crazy too!)
- Working in a flat structure based on a holacratic system (no managers, dispersed leadership and autonomy in decision-making, full transparency)
- Creating and co-executing a unique, cross-channel employer branding campaigns, that enchant candidates with exceptional and consistent candidate experience
- A lot of development opportunities: collaborating with influencers, PR agencies and experts, taking part in training, workshops and international conferences
- Opportunity to engage in CSR campaigns that really support the local community (Maska Polka, League of Charity, auctions for WOŚP, Szlachetna Paczka, Boldare for the Planet are just a few of them)
- Cooperation with an interdisciplinary EB team (social media specialists, software developers, creative designers, recruiters etc.)
- Openness to innovation, experiments, improvement, teamwork and data-driven thinking
🚀 What we offer:
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- Real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!)
- Working in a real Agile environment (no managers, self-organizing teams)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development budget for every team
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!