🤓 People Team Partner
9 000 - 15 700 PLN netto
🌍 Boldare | Centrum, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.boldare.com/career/?utm_source=Hellohr.pl&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=profil
#BuildingCommunity, #HRProcesses, #Holacracy
Boldare is a digital product design and development company guiding forward-thinking businesses in their digital transformation. You can find our people and locations in various parts of Europe (Poland, Germany, Netherlands). We're a purpose-driven organization helping clients shape the future of whole societies & industries across the globe. You might have heard about some of them (BlaBlaCar, Corel, TUI - these are some of our clients). 😉
We work in a holacratic system, which means there are no managers in our team and we organize our work by ourselves!
Currently we are looking for a person who will support our Delivery Team in building and executing HR processes. Maybe you’re the one? 😎
🚀 What do you need to get this job position?
- Solid professional experience in building and executing various HR processes on a systemic level in modern, dynamic organizations.
- Proficient knowledge and experience in building and executing HR processes to enhance teams’ professional development, performance and engagement.
- Natural ease when building relationships, social openness and a focus on results & performance at the same time.
- Cognitive curiosity and striving for knowledge; motivated continuous professional development.
- Ability to collect and analyze all the necessary data to measure the effects of your own actions and constantly improve them.
- An Agile approach, with the ability to adjust HR services to internal clients’ needs and the company’s strategy.
- Proactive, business-driven approach and leadership potential; ability to make fast, firm decisions.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environments (Boldare’s culture is very dynamic and we often challenge the status quo).
- Extensive know-how about building community in a flat structure.
- Ability to work in self-organized teams: great organizational skills, ability to make autonomous decisions, and a focus on teamwork.
- Fluency in Polish (C1/C2 level) and a good command of English (B2).
🚀 Nice to have:
- Experience with working in an IT organization.
- Experience with working in interdisciplinary teams in a startup-like atmosphere.
- Practice in solving interpersonal problems; supporting leaders in difficult team situations.
- Mediation and negotiation skills.
🚀 Benefits & development opportunities:
- Joining a modern, purpose-driven organization with an exceptional approach to people management. You can forget about old school HR theories and corporate management style!
- Being a part of a decentralized, dispersed HR system in Boldare and working very closely with the scrum teams and their leaders. You will have the opportunity to create new HR processes and practices.
- Close cooperation with the Talent Acquisition Team and the Salary Team (you can also count on their support).
- Flexible working hours and possibility of fully remote working - you can work wherever you like, but we meet each F2F at least once per a quarter. You can also work in one of our offices in Cracow, Warsaw, Gliwice or Wroclaw.
- Benefits such as co-financing for MultiSport & LuxMed cards; a development budget for every team; team-building events; and an annual bonus dependent on the company's profits.
- Possibility of joining the Boldareship Academy - our special, internal leadership program which will help you develop your natural potential.
- Great atmosphere and teamwork based on various ways of working face-to-face. How about workation or retreat in the mountains? Listen more about our teamwork ideas here.
🚀 What does working in Boldare taste like?
- We work in a flat structure based on a holacratic system (no managers, dispersed leadership and autonomy in decision-making, with full transparency). It gives us a lot of freedom and development opportunities, but at the same time it requires a lot of flexibility, maturity and responsibility for our performance.
- Feedback always & everywhere - we are always ready and open to share our thoughts! We do it in our daily work, workshops, 1:1 sessions, etc. This is one of the best tools for our professional growth. We also often share feedback in team forums, because it's great to learn from each other's experiences.
- Transparency in our DNA - EVERYBODY in Boldare has full access to data, including knowledge bases, project descriptions, metrics, statistics, strategies, even financial data, etc. We almost always communicate with each other via open channels to effectively spread information. This is what you need to make conscious, independent decisions in your role.
- Onboarding - you will also join the special onboarding team, who will show you our processes and organizational culture.
Great! We’re waiting for your resume and we wish you luck!
We’ll answer every single application :)