🤓 HR Specialist
🌍 Booksy | Łucka 2/4/6 lok.U, Warszawa🖥 https://booksy.com/pl-pl/
Booksy is a Polish startup founded in 2013, offering an online platform for booking appointments and a business management system for the service industry.
We are one of the fastest growing Polish companies and an international leader in the beauty industry. We operate globally and have ambitious goals!
Booksy offers a dynamic work environment and great career opportunities for people with a variety of skill sets - from IT professionals to marketers to salespeople and customer service specialists.
Regardless of the position you hold at Booksy, you make a real impact every day on the product we offer our clients!
In anticipation of increasing scale and complexity of the business we’re now looking for a HR Specialist
- Conducting end-to-end recruitment processes for CS, Marketing, Operations and Sales roles in Poland and abroad if needed
- Providing front line advice and support on HR related matters to management and colleagues
- Assisting with onsite communication activities and initiatives
- HR tools management e.g. Officevibe, Bamboo HR etc.
- Managing onboarding process
- Support managers in making the best use of HR processes, tools and policies
- Participating in HR project for local and international needs
- Coach, challenge and support managers on people-related matters including compensation, performance and talent management
- 2+ years of experience in HR area, ideally in an international environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work across various functions and countries
- Proactive and pragmatic approach with ability to work independently and focus on getting things done
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business circumstances
- Passion for Business and People
- Knowledge of Polish labour law
- Good English min. B2
What we offer:
- Contract type tailored to your needs & flexible working hours
- Remote work opportunities & dog-friendly offices (Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała)
- Values driven culture, friendly and supportive Team
- Unique experience and opportunity to develop in a multicultural environment - we have teams in 7 countries, including USA, Mexico and UK!
- Perks: Private Medical Care, Multisport cards, Life Insurance, free online English lessons, cafeteria platform & many many more :)
Sounds interesting? Apply by completing the recruitment form :)
We're waiting for you!
~ Booksy Team