🤓 HR Business Partner
🌍 Booksy International | Prosta 67, Warszawa🖥 https://booksy.com/pl-pl/
#HRBP, #HR, #Business
In anticipation of increasing scale and complexity of the business, we started to create a new vision of the structure of the HR department. Our goal is to professionalize our actions and create a brand new role which will be a strong foundation for supporting our Poland division with all HR related matters.
We are now looking for an HR Business Partner (reporting to the Head of HR and our Country Manager) who will be responsible for building strong relationships with our Heads and teams in Poland. This person will lead the team of Recruiters and make sure that HR actions are aligned with our business needs.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture. Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Consult with line management and provide HR guidance
- Support business leaders in key organizational changes
- Partner with leaders on workforce planning
- Coordinating HR processes, supporting in creation and delivery of HR strategy
- Overseeing the team of Recruitment Specialists
- Conducting recruitment processes to Sales, Marketing, Operations and Customer Success departments
- Driving the innovative approach to career development
- Utilize data to decision making and insights to support leaders
- Resolve complex employees issues
- Proven experience as an HR Business Partner
- Labour law knowledge
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
- Experience in company wide HR related processes
- Previous experience in scaling organization
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Hands-on experience with HR tools like OfficeVibe, BambooHR would be an asset
What we offer:
- Contract type tailored to your needs & flexible working hours
- Remote work opportunities & dog-friendly offices (Warsaw, Bielsko-Biała)
- Values driven culture, friendly and supportive Team
- Unique experience and opportunity to develop in a multicultural environment - we have teams in 6 countries, including USA, Spain and UK!
- Perks: Private Medical Care, Multisport cards, Life Insurance, free online English lessons, cafeteria platform & many many more :)
Sounds interesting? Apply by completing the recruitment form :)
We're waiting for you!
~ Booksy Team