🤓 Office Assistant
🌍 Boston Consulting Group | Centrum, Warszawa🖥 https://www.bcg.com/
#Office, #HR, #English
WHO WE ARE
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world.BST is the operational heart of our business and is invaluable to our success. Roles such as finance, human resources, risk, and IT, help propel BCG forward. BST employees support the core of the organization and provide outstanding value to the business. As a BST member, you will work with inspiring, talented, dedicated, and curious colleagues in an energizing, fast-paced environment in which people are treated with respect and help one another to succeed. Working at BCG provides you with the opportunity to grow through interesting and challenging work and to have an active voice in your personal career development.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You solve problems before anyone knows that a problem exists! As an Office Assistant, you will serve as the first point of contact for all clients and visitors of the Warsaw office. The primary responsibilities include greeting visitors, operating the switchboard to route incoming calls, communicating effectively and professionally with BCG staff and outside callers, maintaining the general appearance of the reception area, assisting with building service requests, and performing other administrative tasks as necessary.
You can expect a never-boring job, where you will ensure that our office is well-supplied, our branded materials delivered, our candidates and guests experience smooth processes.
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Professional reception and support of clients and visitors to the office
- Daily logging, sorting and distribution of incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries
- Placement of orders (e.g., for office supplies) and review of invoices
- Conference room management, including coordination of catering and conference room
- Administration of cash box, storage spaces, and keys
- Facility maintenance (e.g., reporting minor issues to landlord)
- Performance of additional administrative tasks as required
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS):
- In progress education or a graduate degree
- Prior experience as a receptionist or work experience in a similar position would be a plus!
- Organisational skills to assist with all the behind-the-scenes magic while providing creative solutions, driving our high-level customer service, and positively impacting our client work
- Very good command of English
- Computer proficiency: Windows applications (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
YOU'LL WORK WITH
You'll be working and make up one team with our other Office Assistants. You will be reporting to the Office & HR Operations Manager in the Warsaw Office. You'll be working with other functional support team members from Marketing, Recruiting, IT, etc. The team is very collaborative and enjoys learning and mentoring each other. Your manager will be a great resource for support and troubleshooting.