🌍 Box | Varso Place, Warszawa🖥 https://www.box.com/
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management (CCM). Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As a Recruiter, you will hire for all teams across our Enable organization including Finance, Legal, IT, Security, People & Communities. Enable is one of the 3 organizational pillars at Box (Enable, Build, and Reach). We are looking for a passionate recruiter who will bring a combination of recruiting and sourcing skills to partner with our business teams to tell Box's story and engage top talent in the market.
We're looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Someone who can build high-trust partnerships with teams and business leaders across the organization and have a passion for finding extraordinary talent across a range of corporate functions. A plus if you're a detail-oriented individual with excellent problem-solving skills, executive presence, strong communication skills, and a great sense of humor!
- Proficient in managing full-cycle recruiting for large, fast paced organizations with significant experience as a full-life cycle recruiter with expert-level skills in Corporate Recruiting (Finance, Legal, IT, Security, People & Communities) and Talent Sourcing.
- Strong communicator, in written and verbal communication
- BS in HR, Business, or related field
- Articulate with strong presentation skills, both 1:1 and in groups
Requirements that are Welcome:
- Global recruiting experience is highly desirable
Candidate will be expected to:
- Deliver exceptional hires across all Enable functions
- Manage relationships with hiring managers to create hiring strategies and drive successful execution for the various teams
- Own and drive 10-15 active requisitions at various phases of the hiring cycle at any given time
- Nurture creative sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse talent across a broad range of roles
- Adapt as needed to successfully meet changing hiring volumes and demands
- Foster a data-driven recruiting approach, leveraging analytics that provide insight and decision support
- Identify, screen and present exceptional diverse talent pipelines
- Influence & guide hiring leaders to use best practices in hiring
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to leaders and stakeholders as needed
- Position Box as an employer of choice
- Role model Box's values and culture to both prospects and colleagues
- Partner closely with allied People Partners, as well as Total Rewards, Finance and Talent team members to provide a holistic ecosystem of client support
- Effectively partner with member of the sourcing team to develop deep pipelines
- Advise with the business by understanding market drivers, competitive landscape and alignment to client needs
- Able to learn/flex and adapt to changing business needs with a proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Ability to build credibility with senior levels of management to guide and influence
- Passionate about innovative sourcing and recruitment techniques with a focus on providing a white-glove experience to hiring teams and candidates
- Creative around the use of social media, Internet research, and employment branding
- Continually learn and grow and make an impact with us!
Percentage of Time Spent:
- 50% candidate engagement
- 20% internal meetings
- 20% administrative work
- 10% team projects
- Greenhouse ATS
- LinkedIn Recruiter