🤓 Senior HR Coordinator
6 000 - 9 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Brainly | Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 http://www.brainly.com
Fix-term contract from September 2020 to March 2022
At Brainly, we believe that a great team is the cornerstone of a great company. We’re not necessarily looking for ninjas, unicorns, or purple squirrels; our teams are looking for people passionate about what they do and who are great colleagues, and who will embrace and foster the Brainly culture.
We are looking for a Senior HR Coordinator who will take ownership of a variety of processes crucial for our employee experience and smooth operation of administration and payroll. In this role, you will be responsible for our HRIS system (BambooHR) data management, ensuring our new joiners have a great onboarding experience and act as a point of contact for employees and managers for all of the administrative queries. You will work closely with the whole People and Culture team to constantly improve and automate our internal processes. Last but not least you will cooperate with our external suppliers and vendors for payroll, benefits, and other areas.
With over 170 employees based in Poland and constantly growing, we believe there is a lot of opportunities for growth and development in the HR administration and payroll. If you have ideas for improvements and would like to work in an environment that supports innovation this is a job for you.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE:
- Maintaining employee records and data in our HRIS system (BambooHR) - creating new employee records, updating personal and job-related information, setting up new workflows in the system, creating reports.
- Preparing, processing and archiving a variety of employee documents e.g contracts, annexes, agreements
- Managing our cooperation with the external payroll services provider - providing relevant documents and information about the employees (absences, bonuses, leaves), overseeing our monthly payroll reporting
- Organizing and coordinating our New Hire Orientation program and supporting new joiners in their first weeks at Brainly
- Managing our KRK benefits program - cooperation with providers, reporting and internal communication for our employees
- Overseeing work and residence applications process for our foreign employees
- Health and Safety - organizing training for employees, sending employees for required medical check-ups
- Providing front line advice and support on HR administration and payroll related matters to employees, managers, and People & Culture team
- Creating and updating our internal communication channels with content around administration, onboarding, benefits, and payroll
- Participating in various projects aimed to constantly improve our employee experience and internal processes
WE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE:
Experience - required:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Solid and practical knowledge of the Polish labor law and payroll
- Experience in: documentation processes, managing onboarding, cooperation with external service providers, benefits management
- Experience in creating content for internal communication around administration, benefits or onboarding
- Experience in preparing data and reports for payroll, benefits and other administration processes
Experience - preferred:
- BA/MA in HR, administration, payroll or a related field
Experience in overseeing work & residence application processes for foreign
- Experience in managing HR administration in a virtual/remote work set up
- Experience in scaling HR administration and payroll processes
- “No task too big, no task too small” approach
- Excellent organizational and planning skills: taking ownership, managing own workload, and balancing competing priorities.
- A data-driven approach to HR
- Accuracy in working with data
- Very strong attention to details and a strong commitment to quality
- Willingness to learn and to improve/automate HR administration processes
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in Polish and English
- Great interpersonal skills: communicating in a clear way and cooperating effectively with employees and managers regardless of their position/level
- Trustworthy and able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
Skills and systems:
- BambooHR or any other modern HRIS program
- Slack and G-Suite (email, calendar, drive)
- Proficient with Excel/Google Sheets
Salary: up to 9 000 PLN gross (employment contract)
Some of our benefits:
Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mentalhealth Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to support internal initiatives like Brainly Cares and Inclusion Council to share our interests, help others and broaden horizons
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 200 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data click here: https://brainly.com/careers/data-protection.html