🤓 Senior IT Recruiter
🌍 Brytlyt Sp Z O. O. | 3 Maja 12, Warszawa🖥 http://www.brytlyt.com
Brytlyt is a young and dynamic company with a big vision – to empower organisations through transformational data analytics, and we have built the world’s fastest analytics platform. Due to rapid growth of our organization, we need our internal IT Recruiter, who will build whole recruitment strategy from zero.
We’re looking for a Senior IT Recruiter with "can - do" attitute, who is passionate about recruitment and finding the best tech talent. Perfect candidate for this position is an experienced, energetic individual, working under own initiative and gets excited to take the responsiblity for whole recruitment area, from planning, via implementation to developing and managing strategic recruitment initiatives.
The role can be remote or office based at our tech hub in Warsaw. Our main office is in the UK.
What you'll do
- Recommending search strategies, new recruitment methods and tools
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process from requisition approval until offer acceptance
- Ongoing and regular communication with Management according to agreed hiring plans and actions, building a recruitment strategy for the IT department
- IT market analysis, preparation of reports and recommendations
- Developing and maintaining a strong talent pool and ensure a great candidate experience.
- employer branding activities, especially in the area of social media
- cooperation with recruitment agencies
- participation in additional projects in the area of internal HR (onboarding new employees, co-organizing company events, etc.)
- Minimum of 4 years work experience preferably as an in-house recruiter/sourcer. Experience in SSC/BPO and the international environment would be an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to look for a broad variety of talents in many different ways, especially direct search
- job involve consistent relational and business interactions which require strong negotiating skills
- knowledge of the IT industry, roles and positions in IT projects
- Good user skills in MS Office and recruitment tools for active sourcing
- Good communication skills in English (min. B2 level) and proficiency in Polish
- Eligibility to work in Poland
- Strong customer focus, high communicator on all level of seniority, with high delivery standards.
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience(8-11k), B2B /contract of employment
- Comfortable workplace - we provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- Training budget
- The company provides any equipment or software needed to do your job
- Salary reviews every 6 months
- Medical care insurance for you and your family, fully covered by BrytLyt
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company where your opinion counts
- Casual dress code