🤓 Junior PMO Specialist
4 500 - 5 500 PLN brutto
🌍 C&F | Domaniewska 50, Warszawa🖥 https://candf.com/
#BackOffice, #Junior, #PMO
The previous year was a record-breaking one for us - both in terms of revenue and influx of personnel. As we continue to grow, the needs of our organization evolve as well. We are looking for a person to join our PMO team and support us in building effective processes.
- Providing day-to-day administrative support to PMO & Project Managers
- Monitoring timesheet reporting & employees assignment to projects
- Updating project resources plans & financial data in the internal PMO system
- Ensuring high quality and validity of data in the internal PMO system
- Supporting preparation of various reports and analysis for internal purposes
- Supporting creation of internal PMO processes, standards and procedures
- Verifying & archiving PMO documentation
- Cooperating closely with C&F external vendors and other internal departments (Finance, HR, Security and IT)
- 1-2 years of experience in PMO or as a coordinator in other business areas of multinational organization (e.g. resource planning & outsourcing)
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel and good command of other MS Office products
- Very good command of English (at least B2 level)
- Strong team player with interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Service-oriented attitude, patience, thoroughness and good attention to detail
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Confidence in dealing with challenges & commitment to project completion
- Good time management & ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain information confidential when necessary
What we offer:
- Flexible terms of cooperation: full-time employment or contract-based agreement.
- Development opportunities - after the probation period, each of our employees can benefit from a super flexible and generous English classes refund program as well as an individual training budget.
- We offer standard perks: medical care, sports card and life insurance option, fruit Mondays 😊.
- Your health is very important to us. We are currently working remotely but we have a modern, well-equipped office at our disposal. Those who prefer can work on-site under strict sanitary regime. We are preparing to switch to hybrid work model, combining remote and office work. The transition will happen only when it's completely safe.
- Non-work-related activities galore! We have a running team (with a pro coach), yoga classes, internal competitions, from cookery to photography, ping-pong league, team building activities. You can suggest beneficiaries for our CF4GOOD charity program.
- Company culture rooted in respect and cooperation, not competition. If you are tired of the proverbial corporate treadmill, come to us to rest mentally. If you've had luck with employers, we'll do our best not to buck the trend.