🤓 HR Administrator
6 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Callstack | Prosta 36, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com
#HRAdmin, #documentation, #EB
Callstack supports and inspires other developers and companies to launch their products for everyone, at the same time, on every platform. We don’t follow best practices, we set them by being at the forefront of everything React Native. We collaborate daily with the Facebook team on setting the direction for the future growth of the framework and support industry leaders all around the world to ship better mobile products to their users. We are recognized in React Native Community as contributors to Open Source projects, organizers of React Native EU as well as speakers at several international conferences. We also organize regular community meetups in our HQ in Wrocław, Poland.
Currently we are looking for a HR Administrator to join our HR team and support us with daily work.
- Planning and coordinating onboarding process for new employees,
- Coordinating of the whole HR documentation flow in the company (contracts, annexes) and taking care of timely delivery to employees and external HR office,
- Supporting employees in relocation cases,
- Keeping HR databases and Intranet updated,
- Close cooperation with PM, sales and finance teams as well as our external HR and payroll office and legal counsels
- Publishing of job vacancies
- Co creating Callstack as a cool place to work :)
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role,
- Perfect organizational skills,
- Very good command of English,
- Primary knowledge of different types of contracts (B2B, UoP, UZ) and labor law regulations
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and wellbeing.
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside.
- Fresh fruits, snacks & sodas in our kitchen.
- Fully-covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski rides, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties.
- Cool office in the city centre.