🤓 HR Manager
10 000 - 14 000 PLN netto
🌍 Callstack | Prosta 36, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com
#HRpolicies, #peopledevelopment, #HR
Callstack is a software development company and a top global contributor to React Native - a Facebook Open Source framework for building web and mobile applications, using a hybrid approach - write once, run on many platforms at the same time.
We are leading the innovation on cross-platform technologies in order to make the software more accessible to everyone, worldwide. We don’t follow best practices, we set them by being at the forefront of everything React Native. We collaborate daily with the Facebook team on setting the direction for the future growth of the framework and support industry leaders all around the world to ship better mobile products to their users.
We are looking for a HR Manager join our team and drive our team’s growth and happiness. In this role, you will be responsible for all people-related matters, from recruitment and employer branding, through on-boarding and talent development, to people relations.
- Run HR department responsible for acquiring new team members and maintain current team happy
- Come up with and execute strategies to implement the recruitment plan
- Lead talent management/ HR activities for all of Callstack employees and leaders to attract and develop talents to meet our goals
- Work closely with and report directly to our CEO & CTO
- Use analytical tools to report current state and prognosis of the recruitment funnel
- Work closely with Head of Sales and Head of Delivery
- Lead and manage Talent Acquisition Team
- Take care of the proper onboarding of our new team members and support them during this process.
- Implement suitable performance management solutions and coordinate its execution to drive both individual and team development.
- Share your expertise of Polish Labour Law
- Build a recognizable employer brand on a local talent market.
- Support company management and team leaders in people relations issues.
- Be accountable for all HR-related functions, providing strategic HR leadership and vision that aligns the organization’s mission and vision
- Act as the first point of contact and support for employee changes including professional development, employee performance, leave, and day-to-day support
- Management & development of all HR processes
Who are we looking for?
- You have both knowledge and experience in HR policies, recruitment, onboarding, performance management, and people relations
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of HR experience as a Talent/HR Manager or HR Business Partner and you have reported directly to C-level
- You usually make decisions backed by quantitative data, your analytical approach to work helps you with that
- You have already worked in either a mid-sized software house, IT services provider, technology start-up, or in a similar company.
- You feel well in a dynamic and ever-changing startup environment and you’re willing to learn
- You are a leader inspired by challenges, driven by success, open to other people and experimenting with new ideas.
- You are passionate about people and able to find common ground regardless of the different types of personality.
- You are not afraid to constantly develop others as well as yourself.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience in a fast-growing team, with focus on work ethics
- Competitive salary and a wide range of perks
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and wellbeing.
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside.
- Fresh fruit, snack & sodas in our kitchen.
- Fully-covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski trips, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties.
- Cool office in the city center.