🤓 IT Recruitment Leader
10 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Callstack | Prosta 36, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com
#recruitment, #lead, #IT
- 10 000 - 12 000 PLN net + VAT B2B / 8 000 - 9 800 PLN gross UoP (contract of employment)
- Remote / Hybrid - remote work is possible but we need you to visit our Wrocław HQ from time to time
Callstack supports and inspires other developers and companies to launch their products for everyone, at the same time, on every platform. We don’t follow best practices, we set them by being at the forefront of everything React Native. We collaborate daily with the Facebook team on setting the direction for the future growth of the framework and support industry leaders all around the world to ship better mobile products to their users. We are recognized in React Native Community as contributors to Open Source projects, organizers of React Native EU as well as speakers at several international conferences. We also organize regular community meetups in our HQ in Wrocław, Poland.
We’re looking for an IT Recruitment Leader to join our HR team (currently 3 members), take responsibility for recruitment strategy, process and effects and ensure quality-oriented talent acquisition. You will work closely with the Board and Heads, as well as with our React Native Experts and the rest of the team to have a deep understanding of our business goals, projects, technology stack and all the nooks and crannies of our development process.
- Building Candidate Experience from attracting to onboarding
- Creating and implementing recruitment strategy
- Agile recruitment coordination, planning, tasks and responsibilities allocation
- Shaping recruitment process (actively influencing evaluation process, implementing changes & optimization)
- Choosing and implementing the right recruitment tools, approach and practices to deliver the expected recruitment results
- Translating budget estimates into sourcing and recruitment targets
- Constant alignment and reporting recruitment results to key stakeholders (Management Board, Head of Sales, Head of Delivery)
- Constant optimization based on feedback, analytics and market trends
- Mentoring, inspiring and training the team (e.g. sourcing methods, interviewing techniques)
- Acquiring and building relationships with outsourcing partners and freelancers
- Fullstack recruitment (leading by example, support in key roles)
You are The One if You:
- Have at least 4 years experience in IT recruitment, including 2 years as an IT Recruitment Leader or a similar role - preferably in a fast-growing IT company
- Are a Fullstack Recruiter, meaning you can run the whole process from sourcing to signing contract
- Understand how IT Recruitment is different from recruitment in other industries
- See a candidate as a client and you know how to build the best Candidate Experience
- Are no novice to the IT industry. You can tell the difference between backend and frontend. You won't mistake React.js for React Native
- Keep abreast of the latest recruitment trends. You know which tools, job boards, methods work the best
- Act as a Recruitment Business Partner, understanding how business works and why recruitment is so important. You know how to pinpoint business needs and present the results
- Can set and work with targets, being strongly goal-oriented and proactive. If you see sth's not working right, you will go a long way to find the problem and fix it. You use feedback, analytics, experiments and retrospection to constantly optimize your recruitment tactics
- Speak and write fluent English, not just to test the candidates but to communicate effectively with our international candidates and employees
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and wellbeing.
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside.
- Fresh fruits, snacks & sodas in our kitchen.
- Fully-covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski rides, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties.
- Cool office in the city centre.