🤓 IT Recruitment Specialist
5 000 - 6 600 PLN brutto
🌍 Callstack | Rybacka 7, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com
#recruitment, #wrocław, #sourcing
Callstack is a software development company and a top global contributor to React Native - a Facebook Open Source framework for building web and mobile applications, using a hybrid approach - write once, run on many platforms at the same time.
We are leading the innovation on cross-platform technologies in order to make the software more accessible to everyone, worldwide. We don’t follow best practices, we set them by being at the forefront of everything React Native. We collaborate daily with the Facebook team on setting the direction for the future growth of the framework and support industry leaders all around the world to ship better mobile products to their users.
We are looking for an IT Recruitment Specialist to help us grow our team and build an exceptional employer brand by consistent acquisition of new talents and ensuring top candidate experience.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes for technical and non-technical positions at Callstack
- Create and implement talent attraction strategies for our target locations
- Ensure appropriate positioning of our job adverts on selected job boards & in social media channels
- Identify potential top talents on the target labor markets through direct search
- Develop long-term relationship with potential candidates through networking
- Create an exceptional candidate experience from initial contact, through each step of the recruitment process, until offer extension and acceptance
- Continuously improve our recruitment and selection process in collaboration with Technical Recruiters
- Support new joiners during their pre-boarding and on-boarding
- Coordinate our employer branding initiatives e.g. meetups, hackatons etc.
Who are we looking for?
- You know how to effectively source for new talent through various channels
- You are familiar with modern recruitment tools including application tracking systems and know how to make best use of their capabilities
- You have impressive communication and interpersonal skills
- You have an ability to prioritize and switch between tasks
- You keep up-to-date with HR, employer branding, and technology-related news
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must - we are a multinational team working in an international environment
- You have already worked in a similar, growing or well-grown company from a software development industry or spent few years in a recruitment agency, working with such clients
- However, a different background can make you equally successful in this job, provided that you possess skills and experience listed above
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and well-being.
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside.
- Fresh fruit, snack & sodas in our kitchen.
- Fully-covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski rides, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties.
- Cool office in the city center.
- 6 000 - 8 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
- 5 000 - 6 600 PLN gross (UoP)