🤓 Office and Administration Coordinator
3 800 - 4 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Callstack | Prosta 36, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com
#coordinator, #administration, #office
Callstack supports and inspires other developers and companies to launch their products for everyone, at the same time, on every platform. We are strong open source contributors, top global contributor to React Native, cross-platform development experts and a team of developers passionate about new technologies. We don’t follow best practices, we set them by being at the forefront of everything React Native. We collaborate daily with the Facebook team on setting the direction for the future growth of the framework and support industry leaders all around the world to ship better mobile products to their users. We pride ourselves on providing sustainable, top-end solutions to our clients from all around the world. We are recognized in React Native Community as contributors to Open Source projects, organizers of React Native EU as well as speakers at several international conferences. We also organize regular community meetups in our HQ in Wrocław, Poland.
We’re looking for an Office and Administration Coordinator to join our team and ensure that our people have all they need to do their job with a smile on their face. You will take care of our beautiful office and you will be the main point of contact with suppliers.
- Coordinate the day-to-day work of the office
- Organize and archiving documents
- Manage suppliers
- Manage our stock of office supplies and place orders
- Timely coordinate business correspondence (couriers, post office, e-mails)
- Coordinate our front-office desk and be responsible for the reception of visitors
- Prepare conference rooms and facilitate business meetings
- Be support in daily administrative tasks
- Be support in the organization of internal events
- Prepare workplace for new comers
- Be a support for human resources (vacation requests, coordination of the development budget)
- Willingness to work with people
- Commitment in fulfilling assigned duties and passion for office administration field
- Accuracy, diligence
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Fluent command of English (B2)
- Knowledge of the MS Office and G-Suite applications
Nice to have:
- Prior Experience on a similar position
- Basic knowledge of accounting, payroll & financial statements
- Knowledge of Health & Safety standards
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and wellbeing.
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside.
- Fresh fruits, snack & sodas in our kitchen.
- Fully-covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski rides, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties.
- Cool office in the city centre.