🤓 Recruitment Team Lead
14 000 - 18 000 PLN netto
🌍 Callstack | Prosta 36, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com
#ITRecrutiment, #Leadership, #recruitment
Callstack supports and inspires other developers and companies to launch their products for everyone, at the same time, on every platform. We don’t follow best practices, we set them! We co-create the technology we offer and support top industry leaders in shipping better digital products to their users.
We collaborate daily with the Meta team on setting the direction for the future growth of the React Native framework, and much more! We are recognized in the React Native Community as contributors to Open Source projects, organizers of React Native EU as well as speakers at international conferences. We also organize regular community meetups in our HQ in Wrocław, Poland.
Now you can join us as Recruitment Team Lead! Our company is always growing, and that’s why we are looking for someone to innovate, nurture and oversee our hiring process.
In short, you will manage our recruitment to ensure we hire the best talents to meet our company’s current and future needs and you will constantly improve our process to be nice and nifty 👌
- Leading and managing the recruitment team (currently 5 team members) and reporting on its weekly/monthly/quarterly performance
- Constantly improving the recruitment process
- Keeping track of recruitment metrics, in-depth analysis of process performance
- Reporting recruitment performance and forecasts to the Head of HR and the Board
- Defining Candidate Experience
- Facilitating everyday team’s work
- Close cooperation with business and tech teams to forecast future hiring needs as well as our external legal counsels
- Managing outsourcing partners and agencies
- Recommending ways to improve our employer brand
- Researching and choosing job advertising options
- Advising hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Staying up-to-date with labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Building the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleagues and other partners
- 4+ year of experience in a similar role (Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Coordinator)
- Perfect organizational and Project Management skills
- Analytical mind, proven experience with in-depth data analytics and reporting
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR/CRM databases
- Being up-to-date with worldwide market trends
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Fluent in English (B2+).
- A great communicator and team player
- Proactive and self-driven
- Strong decision-making skills
- Fun to work with :)
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside.
- Fresh fruits, snacks & sodas in our kitchen.
- Fully-covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski rides, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties.
- Cool office in the city center.