🤓 Talent Manager
6 600 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Callstack | Rybacka 7, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com/
#manager, #hr, #talent
Callstack is a software development company and a top global contributor to React Native - a Facebook Open Source framework for building web and mobile applications, using a hybrid approach - write once, run on many platforms at the same time.
We are leading the innovation on cross-platform technologies in order to make the software more accessible to everyone, worldwide. We don’t follow best practices, we set them by being at the forefront of everything React Native. We collaborate daily with the Facebook team on setting the direction for the future growth of the framework and support industry leaders all around the world to ship better mobile products to their users.
We are looking for a Talent Manager to join our team and drive our team’s growth and happiness. In this role, you will be responsible for all people-related matters, from recruitment and employer branding, through on-boarding and talent development, to people relations.
- Work closely with and report directly to our CEO & CTO
- Grow the team by hiring the best suitable talent.
- Maintain repeatable talent acquisition channels and constantly improve recruitment funnel effectiveness.
- Ensure top candidate experience during recruitment processes.
- Build an engaging work environment and take personal care of the overall happiness and well-being of our team.
- Take care of the proper onboarding of our new team members and support them during this process.
- Implement suitable performance management solutions and coordinate its execution to drive both individual and team development.
- Build a recognizable employer brand on a local talent market.
- Support company management and team leaders in people relations issues.
- Be the “go to” person for all people related matters.
Who are we looking for?
- You have both knowledge and experience in recruitment, employer branding, onboarding, performance management, and people relations.
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of HR experience as Talent/HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Talent Acquisition or L&D leader.
- You have already worked in either a mid-size software house, IT services provider, technology start-up or in a similar company.
- Alternatively, you’ve spent your time in an HR consulting or recruitment agency business and worked with the above clients more than a few times.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and ever-changing startup environment.
- You are a leader inspired by challenges, driven by success, open to other people and experimenting with new ideas.
- You are passionate about people and able to find a common language regardless of the different types of personality.
- You are not afraid to constantly develop others as well as yourself.
- You are fluent in spoken and written Polish as well as English.
- Knowledge of Polish Labor Law is more than welcome.
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and wellbeing.
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside.
- Fresh fruit, snack & sodas in our kitchen.
- Fully-covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski rides, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties.
- Cool office in the city center.
- 8 000 - 12 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
- 6 600 - 10 000 PLN gross (UoP)