🤓 HR Business Partner
🌍 Capgemini | -, Kraków🖥 https://www.capgemini.com/pl-pl/jobs/
#Partner, #Business, #HR
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- University degree (sociology, psychology, HRM, management will be an asset)
- Business maturity and organizational awareness
- Experience working in a dynamic, international, matrix organization (preferably BPO/SSC)
- Proven successful record in people leadership
- Knowledge of Labour Law fundamentals
- Ability to build strategic relationships at all levels of organization
- Impact and influencing skills
- Flexibility, openness to change and new challenges
- Very good organization of work and ability to quickly adapt priorities to changing business requirements
- Results and high-quality customer service orientation
- Resistance to stress and ability to work under time pressure
- Strong ethos and spotless record
- Fluent English
What duties will help you grow?
- Develop, drive and implement the HR people agenda for the assigned business portfolio and projects.
- Build, maintain and develop relationships with internal clients in order to diagnose needs and recommend relevant solutions, being an active and commercially aware member of the local leadership team.
- Partner with the business and HR support functions to ensure smooth running of cyclical HR processes, such as annual pay review, quarterly promotion rounds, performance reviews.
- Leadership or participation in cross business/Global project groups
- Proactive cooperation with local practice Leads and Global HRBPs, as well as local HR teams such as compensation & benefits, recruitment, administration, payroll.
- Proactively engage with the business on HR topics affecting employee engagement, including attrition, retention, succession planning, professional development.
- Partner with managers in the areas of reward and recognition, supporting them to establish clear guidelines and frameworks in awarding top performers in their teams and provide guidance to use reward tools in line with company policy for transparency and consistency.
- Review employees survey result for assigned business portfolio and work out with Leader’s action plan to improve the result.
- Provide guidance and advise on underperformance, provide consultation on labour law.
- Be a partner in change management processes affecting people (e.g. new policy implementation, redeployment, stature changes,).
- Support implementation of new HR programs within the business (e.g. implementation of new performance management process).
- Ensure that the standards of the firm and the clients are reflected in all HR operational procedures and actions.
- Use data and analytics to enable the business to make fact-based decisions within people area.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).