🤓 IT Recruiter
🌍 Capgemini | Lublańska 32, Kraków🖥 https://capgeminisoftware.pl/
#HumanResources, #recruitment, #ITrecruiter
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What duties will help you grow? Your responsibilities.
- First of all – hi! you will work with a group of the best recruiters who are willing to share their knowledge and secrets about IT processes.
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment processes, for mid and senior level positions in IT which means: support senior recruitment colleagues and hiring managers to design recruitment strategy, contact with candidates, search via internal database and external sources, job posting, actions on social media, cooperation with Employer Branding & Mobility Team, offering candidates.
- Take care of candidate experience and relations with Hiring Managers – we work hand in hand with business, really!
- Create human-to-human messages and job ads based on our EVP and knowledge of personas. No difficult swag.
- Regular report about recruitment matters and monitor market trends – numbers will be your friend to see your impact or change the actions if needed.
- Think hard – work smart! Propose, drive process improvements and Employer Branding initiatives to robust candidates pipeline and make our work easier.
What do you need to start?
- +2 years of experience in recruitment, at least 1 year in tech roles
- Technology and social media lover
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Empathy for others and team collaboration spirit
- Proactivity and problem solving, ability to take ownership of own actions
- Curiosity to explore, improve and learn new things
- Very good communication skills
- Attention to details and orientation to quality
- Good organizational skills
Nice to have: basic EB knowledge
So what makes this offer worth to check, you ask? What your development path can look like?
- We know that money is not enough (nice remuneration, benefits are in place) but there is something more….
- Impact – you will see constant progress how many Capgeminers are building the company. We have some work and process standards but there we are very open for revamping to make them happier for you. Just talk and drive - your voice will be heard.
- Work in great 19 people – team with different backgrounds and seniority – this is powerful! We have dog and cat lovers, travelers, boardgamers, and many more. Let know yours!
- You will be able to change portfolio of recruited roles.
- Each of us is unique – we will work on your individual strengths to give you activities that will help you grow up.
- Oh, and by the way – we have planned several workshops on developing our personal and recruitment talents.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).