🤓 IT Sourcing Specialist
🌍 Capgemini | Żelazna 2, Katowice🖥 https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/
#sourcer, #researcher, #sourcing
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. This job can be performed from our office in Katowice or remotely (we already have a remote team working from Katowice, Kraków, Wrocław, Warsaw, Gdańsk and other Polish cities).
What do you need to start?
- At least one year of talent sourcing experience with recruitment agency, RPO or in-house
- Demonstrated research experience and expertise using Boolean search and other sourcing techniques
- Passion for identifying talent and strong relationship building and influencing skills to proactively network and engage with external talent
- Eagerness to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop ‘out of the box’ approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluency in English (B2/C1)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Good understanding of modern programming technologies and frameworks
What duties will help you grow?
- Source candidates using a broad range of search methods
- Effectively turn passive candidates into active and engaged ones
- Conduct initial interviews with engaged Candidates (prescreening)
- Test new platforms, new tools, and new techniques to reach passive candidates
- Develop a network of Candidate prospects through on-going relationship nurturing
- Collaborate with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop a deep understanding of role requirements and specifics
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://www.capgemini.com/pl-pl/capgemini-engineering/