🤓 Lead IT Recruiter
🌍 Capgemini | Żelazna 2, Katowice🖥 https://www.capgemini.com/pl-pl/capgemini-engineering-pl/
#leader, #recruitment, #lead
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. This job can be performed from our office in Katowice or remotely (we already have a remote team working from Katowice, Kraków, Wrocław, Warsaw, Gdańsk and other Polish cities).
What do you need to start?
- Significant experience in recruiting and sourcing
- Ability to manage complex recruitment projects
- Good understanding of the IT industry with focus on software development ecosystem
- Knowledge of modern sourcing techniques
- Ability to build strong professional relationships with Candidates and Hiring Managers
- Project management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluency in English (B2/C1)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Prior team leadership experience
- Good understanding of modern programming technologies and frameworks
- Familiarity with complex Application Tracking Systems like SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, Taleo or similar
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead recruitment projects for various positions within software engineering and/or telecommunication field
- Manage a full recruitment cycle, owning each stage of the process from the briefing with the Hiring Manager to the offer extension
- Act as a leader and mentor for Junior Recruiters and Researchers
- Look for process improvements by experimenting with different techniques, tools, and approaches
- Work with our Employer Branding team to run digital recruitment campaigns and raise brand awareness
- Regularly share your knowledge with other team members through regular training sessions and individual mentoring
- Act as a true Recruitment Partner for the Hiring Managers by guiding, influencing, and supporting them in taking informed hiring decisions
- Experiment with different approaches to find most efficient sources of applications
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://www.capgemini.com/pl-pl/capgemini-engineering-pl/.