🤓 Senior International Mobility Specialist
🌍 Capgemini | -, Kraków🖥 https://www.capgemini.com/pl-pl/jobs/
#Mobility, #International, #Senior
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Min. 3 years of experience in HR or Legal,
- Min. 1 year of experience in International Mobility and Immigration,
- Very good command of the English language,
- Good knowledge of MS Office – especially Excel,
- Self-starter with good analytical thinking and people skills.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Update of foreigner's databases using recruitment systems, excel and other tools
What duties will help you grow?
- Obtaining of work and residency permits for foreigners employed in Poland,
- Transfers of employees of foreign Capgemini units to Poland,
- Support for foreigners (i.e.: questions regarding registration of address in Poland ‘zameldowanie’, registration of stay, PESEL number etc.),
- Preparation of documents (i.e. delegation letters, requests for passports, other),
- Support for sending employees of Capgemini Poland abroad.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).