🤓 HR Specialist
🌍 Capita | Pomorska 106, Łódź🖥 http://www.capita.com
As an HR Specialist, you will support employees and line managers in payroll-related questions and advise on Polish labour law, remuneration, contracts, timesheets, benefits, and other HR-related topics. You will use your analytical skills and attention to details to verify the documents to provide the best business support.
What you'll be doing:
What you'll be doing:
- Providing guidance and support to the employees & managers on end-to-end HR-related queries processes, including on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Preparing HR documentation and files, maintaining HR systems.
- Cooperating with the external payroll provider, preparing all the necessary documentation & data for pay list calculation.
- Managing the employees’ benefits, Social Fund, PPK, etc.
- Preparing HR reports.
- Monitoring and managing all processes in Workday (an internal software solution for financial management and human resources).
- Cooperating with Capita Finance vendors, ZUS, Tax Office and other institutions if necessary.
- Dealing with foreigners' legality in Poland, supporting the work permit process, and cooperating with the Office of Foreigners.
- And many more activities related to employee lifecycle, administration, HR initiatives & projects
Skills you need to succeed:
- Min. 2 years of experience in Polish end-to-end HR Administration
- Fluent in Polish and English, both verbally and written communication.
- Working knowledge of Polish labour law.
- Good knowledge of MS Office & Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong team player.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Experience in the process of employing foreigners will be a plus.
- Experience in work for an international organisation will be a plus.
- Knowledge of the Workday system will be a plus.
What's in it for you:
- Friendly work atmosphere and positive environment with great work-life balance (a 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day)
- Access to free in-house English classes, with our dedicated English Trainer
- Opportunity to become one of the Internal Trainers
- A multinational environment, with strong ties to UK business culture
- LuxMed medical healthcare and Generali group insurance
- Multisport Plus / Classic or MultiKafeteria benefit systems
- An extra day off for voluntary activities close to your heart
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You’ll be joining a network of 61,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.