🤓 Engagement Specialist
🌍 Cellnex Poland sp. z o.o. | Konstruktorska 11, Warszawa🖥 https://www.cellnextelecom.com/en/
As a Cellnex Poland we are a part of Cellnex Telecom – global international infrastructure operator for wireless telecommunication in Europe.
Cellnex Poland operates ca. 14,500 sites all over Poland consisting of towers, that supports telecommunication operators and technology companies with state-of-the-art telecommunication infrastructure. Sounds impressively? We’re planning much more! Our plan is to invest up to €1,3 billion up to 2030 for the deployment of up to c.6000 new sites.
Our mission is to bring value for society, customers and shareholders, and all stakeholders, through innovative, efficient, neutral and quality management for the provision of shared telecommunications networks and infrastructure through the drive and development of our team.
As an Engagement Specialist you will be responsible for:
- delivery of different programs within the Engagement Plan;
- identifying, understanding and analysing the degree of engagement of the Cellnex;
- ensuring consistency with the Global strategy, commitments, goals and KPI’s;
- defining & rolling out the engagement campaigns;
- designing & implementing employee engagement survey model;
- embedding recognition and commitment as a key pilar of the engagement plan;
- leading external surveys and exposure of Cellnex as great place to work;
- ensuring effective Communication plan about the Cellnex Organizational culture (current and aspirational)
- partnering with Global Development team;
- monitoring project budgets, provide resources (internal and/or external), timelines, risks and third party vendors.
We expect you to have:
- at least 3 years of experience in areas of communication and HR;
- experience on strategic thinking and ideation of innovative solutions on Employee Engagement;
- experience in managing vendors to deliver high-quality content, on brand, on time and on budget;
- strategic planning and project execution skills;
- very good Power Point skills;
- advanced English.
Our promise to you:
- employment contract with attractive salary, annual bonus system;
- benefits package including Luxmed, life insurance, Multisport card;
- flexible working hours & home office policy;
- possibility to join a company which creates structures in Poland from scratch, while being a large player on the European market;
- chance for career development in global structures and international work environment.
Cellnex is committed to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive company. All positions at Cellnex are based on the inclusion of different cultures and backgrounds, equal opportunities and non-discrimination, direct or indirect, of any kind, in the workplace.
If you would like to join us and be a part of our journey, don’t hesitate to send your resume. Let’s grow together!