🤓 Executive Assistant/Office Manager
4 000 - 6 700 PLN brutto
🌍 centra | Plac Jana Pawła II, 14, Wrocław🖥 http://www.centra.com
Come join us!
Centra is an IT startup delivering e-commerce software, for fashion and lifestyle brands selling their products online.
We're building our company and our products with the ambition to be the very best in the world and we now need an administrative star to join our team.
We are around 40 colleagues today and we are growing rapidly.
About the role
We are looking for a proactive administrative specialist to join our visionary team on our quest to drive technical innovation and lead the evolution of e-commerce. We are a tight-knit, young and professional team located in Wroclaw, Poland and Stockholm, Sweden. The team member we are searching for needs to have prior experience from a role in coordination, administration or sales.
- Work closely with the CEO and senior management and proactively manage: calendar/meeting coordination, travel planning and expenses, correspondence and office administration, and HR administration
- Maintain and organize office operations and procedures such as filing system, expense reports as appropriate, purchase orders, office supply orders, and other administration services
- Looking after the office on an everyday basis and making sure everything is top-notch and everyone is comfortable and having a great time
- Organization and preparation of employee travel, events, conferences, and workshops (team-building, yearly events, etc.)
- Other administrative tasks
- Fluent in English (written and spoken - C1 or C2)
- Service-minded, structured, independent, self-starter, communicative
- Administrative experience in an international business environment
- Flexibility in a fast-changing & multi-task environment
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of management and different cultures, with the ability to develop relationships within the organization
- Understanding of business / functional structure, goals and priorities
- Prioritizes multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Experience in supporting, partnering, and influencing a range of culturally diverse people
- Willingness to travel and tackle out of the ordinary tasks/situations
- Good with computers and tools such as email, spreadsheets, documents and more
- A GREAT CAN DO ATTITUDE
What can you expect from us
- A great and fun team and a non-hierarchical informal atmosphere with lots of positive vibes
- Beautiful office locations in the city center of Stockholm, Sweden, and in the city center of Wroclaw, Poland (and the opportunity to visit both locations)
- Latest generation MacBook, iPhone, and other office equipment
- Standard perks such as health insurance
- A budget to participate in educational programs, conferences, and meet-ups
- Competitive salary, 5 000 - 8 000 PLN (B2B) - or up to 6700 gross on a contract of employment :)