🤓 Talent Acquisition Lead
7 500 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 CIC | Chmielna 73, Varso Place, Warszawa🖥 https://cic.com/
#TalentAcquisition, #HR, #Recruitment
Do you want to hire candidates from and in different parts of the world? Do you want to be a part of a global network of innovators and build teams on three continents? Are you super organized and detail-oriented? Are you experienced in data-driven recruitment and HR but also care about the human touch aspect of hiring?
CIC is looking for an enthusiastic professional interested in being a part of our growing Talent Team working from Warsaw, Poland. This is a great opportunity for someone with professional work experience in HR, full-cycle recruitment, excited by and able to work effectively in different timezones.
CIC is a global leader in building and operating innovation communities. Founded in 1999 in Cambridge, MA, CIC is one of the first companies to offer flexible office space and coworking options, providing a platform for the world’s most impactful entrepreneurs to innovate better and faster.
We have locations in Boston, Cambridge, Miami, Philadelphia, Providence, Rotterdam, St. Louis, Warsaw, and Tokyo and are growing into other cities, within the US and abroad. CIC has supported over 6,000 startups, growth companies, and branches of larger organizations, representing for-profit, mission-driven, and non-profit sectors across a wide array of industries.
CIC co-founded a number of mission-aligned organizations including Venture Café, CIC’s primary non-profit programming partner, and CIC Health, offering COVID-19 testing services to companies and the public.
We invite you to explore all our openings and learn more about our teams here.
ABOUT CIC WARSAW
CIC Warsaw, opened in 2020, is one of the largest innovation-oriented centers in Europe. Our office is located directly next to the Warsaw Central train station and is housed within Varso Place, a new landmark on Warsaw’s map with the tallest building in the EU. Our Warsaw team consists not only of community and relationship teams working together to provide the best community experience but also finance, IT, software and recruiting teams supporting our global efforts.
You can read more about CIC Warsaw here.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK
As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you will manage a portfolio of searches, driving complex processes forward, from start to finish, including engaging with prospective candidates, conducting interviews remotely and onsite, collecting paperwork, answering follow-up questions, and successfully filling open roles. Throughout, you will facilitate engagement with your colleagues on the Talent Team and across the organization, and remain connected with candidates through written and live interactions.
Potential responsibilities will include:
- Leading sourcing and networking efforts to generate pipelines of strong candidates for your portfolio of searches including posting positions, using social media channels, and designing strategic outreach campaigns to build strong, diverse pipelines.
- Providing a positive experience to candidates at each stage of the hiring process.
- Providing guidance, partnership, and mentorship to hiring managers and team members, consistently and proactively modeling our processes and procedures, as well as creative thinking on how candidates’ diverse skills and work experiences can enhance our teams.
- Facilitating the decision making process and ensuring interview teams are objectively assessing candidate competencies and the value added they bring to the team.
- Acting as an equal partner within the Talent Team by managing various projects related to the team’s core functions and supporting other team members in their efforts e.g. global metrics, DEIB efforts (Diversity Equity Inclusion & Belonging), sourcing partnerships and others.
- Providing support to CIC’s HR efforts within the organization by helping establish policies and processes, as well as supporting employees and employee relations.
- Contributing to the strengthening of the team’s development, systems, tools and coaching in order to share learnings and to elevate Talent Acquisition team’s skill sets.
- The possibility of managing direct reports.
You are an articulate, ethical individual who thinks critically, understands the nuances of effective communication, and are interested in a career contributing to the Talent function for a growing global organization. You are also:
- Capable of leading initiatives with autonomy and collaborating with colleagues to gain input and buy-in.
- Enthusiastic about building trusting relationships with others and graciously guiding people, internally and externally, through the interview process.
- Exceptionally organized, skilled at solving process challenges and guiding teammates through change.
- Able to work independently while communicating effectively with team-members and candidates alike, treating everyone as an equal.
- Curious and excited to learn about the world of recruiting at CIC, and comfortable asking for help when faced with uncertain situations.
- Able to participate in a shared learning environment, and taking lead on areas where you have experience and being open to learning from others.
- Passionate about data, metrics and well-informed decision making in order to critically think about one's actions.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in recruiting and at least 1 year in an HR or Talent role.
- Fluency in speaking, writing, and reading English and Polish at C1 level. Additional language fluency is a plus.
- Excellent written communication, strong interpersonal skills, and a natural gravitation toward detail-orientation and organization.
- Ability to occasionally be flexible with your schedule in order to accommodate international collaborations.
- Knowledge of governmental regulations around hiring best practices in international settings.
- An interest in a long-term role. We are a growing company, and we like to hire people who can grow with us over the years.
- Nice to have: familiarity with any project management tools, Google Workspace apps, recruitment marketing, international hiring and any relevant certifications.
If you don't meet all the requirements or qualifications but bring some other unique skills and experience that would be valuable in this role, please apply and highlight those attributes for us in your cover letter.
- Full-time employment contract, starting compensation 8000 zł gross.
- Private medical care (family or individual plan).
- Laptop and mobile phone as your working tools.
- Regular evaluation of your work, and salary raises every year based on performance.
ATTRACTIONS OF THE JOB
In addition to helping our clients achieve great things, we work to ensure that our employees are healthy and supported. Some of the benefits of being here include:
- Fun people in a dynamic space. We pride ourselves on finding driven and bright collaborators who are eager to lend their own unique skills to the team, as well as to our inspiring clientele. The number one reason CIC’ers say they like working here is because of their colleagues!
- Personal growth. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the epicenter of the innovation community at a growing company.
- Access to amenities like fully stocked kitchens, a wellness zone, game room, and more!
- Access to Venture Cafe Warsaw, a weekly Thursday gathering involving high-impact programming designed to engage the broader entrepreneurial community.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in English. Thank you!
CIC welcomes all candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status or disability. If you require an accommodation please let us know. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.