🤓 Senior Recruiter
🌍 Citi | Prosta 36, Warszawa🖥 https://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/countries-and-jurisdictions/poland.html
#recruiter, #rekruter, #senior
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
The Talent Acquisition Team is supporting around 2000 recruitment processes across Citi Solutions Center in Poland. Our aim is to provide best-in-class recruitment experience for our hiring managers and candidates.
The Recruiter we are looking for will be responsible for:
- Managing the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Liaising with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and sourcing and diversity strategies, including internal/external, search firm, agency and direct sourcing/networking methods.
- Providing a short list to hiring managers.
- Facilitating feedback to key stakeholders.
- Researching competitive markets and peer organizations.
- Ensuring timely production of appropriate documentation and hiring approvals.
- Working with the business, Compensation and HR teams to negotiate and structure offer packages in line with regulatory policies.
- Ensures all hiring policies and procedures (compliance, legal and regulatory requirements) are adhered to.
- Participating in recruiting events and activities.
- Providing stakeholders with market data and MIS.
- Managing the applicant tracking system and ensuring data timeliness and accuracy.
- Ensuring "best practice" recruitment guidelines are administered throughout the process.
- At least 3 years of previous experience of external and internal recruitment
- Excellent English and Polish knowledge - both written and spoken.
- Proven ability to take ownership and accountability for end-to-end processes.
- Ability to adapt in ever changing environment.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Team player.
As well as a competitive salary Citi offers:
- Award winning pension scheme
- Private medical care
- Benefit System
- Competitive maternity and paternity scheme
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment, appreciating differences in style and perspective and using them to add value to decisions leading to organizational success.
- Work in a challenging area, having real impact on processes and approach to recruitment strategy.
- Cooperation with a high quality, international, multicultural and global team.
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (flexible working hours, home office).
- A chance to make a difference with various affinity networks and charity initiatives.