🤓 IT Talent Sourcer
6 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 Code&Pepper | Innowacyjna 1/302, Suwałki🖥 https://codeandpepper.com/
We are helping global FinTech companies with product design and development. 100% FinTech focus, devotion to financial software development, and best development practices in the industry make Code & Pepper unique internationally.
What makes a great team that is able to deliver outstanding results?
Of course it’s talent, experience and soft skills, but also inclusivity. At Code & Pepper, we support diversity in the software industry by hiring people of various origins and lifestyles. Also, we are proud to sponsor community initiatives for women in IT, such as Rails Girls. Creating a place where everyone can feel comfortable may not be easy, but it gives us plenty of joy and satisfaction.
The role of Recruiter in Code & Pepper
The HR department is in a very special moment of development. We’re transforming our processes, methods, and communication with candidates and company. Our main aim is to source new candidates and give job opportunities to motivated people who want to develop their skills and careers. Daily work involves contacting people: candidates (especially programmers), product development department as well as the operation department. Obviously, you will be able to rely on others – hiring managers, developers, project managers and product owners. All of us support recruiters in recruitment tasks because we are team players.
What you will be responsible for:
- recruiting candidates in Ukraine
- research for candidates with usage of various methods
- screening CV-s and shortlisting candidates
- building and maintaining positive and long-lasting relationship with candidates
- staying in touch with candidates via phone and email
- searching for new sources of candidates
- cooperating closely with hiring manager
Who we are looking for:
- people skills
- good communication skills
- knowledge of technology and programming and readiness to expand it
- communicative English as well as Ukrainian or Russian
What we offer:
- possibility to work remotely (permanently - not only during the pandemic)
- Employment Contract or other forms of employment (up to you)
- MultiSport Plus Card
- Medical package