🤓 IT Talent Sourcing Specialist
🌍 Codete GmbH | Home Office, Poznań🖥 https://codete.com/
Codete's goal is creating an international software development environment - perfect conditions for unique talents from all around the world to grow. On a daily basis, we focus on providing the best candidate experience and we are aiming to be the hiring specialists who programmers actually like!
As an IT Sourcer, you will play a very important role in our recruitment team, identifying talented IT Specialists for diversified international projects.
In Codete we love to be up to date with HR trends, share our knowledge and spend time together while having fun. If you feel that we may be good colleagues for you - you know what to do next!
Your typical day on this position:
- Cooperate with our technical leaders and Hiring Managers for a better understanding of the role.
- Direct search on different platforms - we trust you know what sourcing techniques/tools will work best.
- Screening potential candidates.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Promote our employer brand online and offline.
- Master your sourcing skills and curiosity towards IT!
PS. We don't need KPI's, we just like to work with each other so much that the results come naturally :)
Team: 12 people
- Previous working experience as an IT Talent Sourcer or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with diversified sourcing techniques.
- A good understanding of the IT industry.
- Very good English and Polish (min. B2).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective time-management abilities.
- Being up to date with sourcing trends.
Values & Atmosphere
• flexible working hours and hybrid remote work • freedom of action, friendly atmosphere, open communication
• external conferences • technical & soft skills trainings • English classes • internal library • daily and direct contact with programmers who are keen on sharing their knowledge
Health & Relax
• Employee Wellbeing Platform • private health care • multisport card • social & sports events, many internal initiatives • chill-out room • fresh fruits & juicer
Knowledge & Culture
• open source initiatives • webinars