🤓 IT Recruitment Intern
🌍 Codete | Wojciechowska 7E, Lublin🖥 https://codete.com/
#recruitment, #intern, #it
Codete's goal is creating an international software development environment - perfect conditions for unique talents from all around the world to grow. On a daily basis, we focus on providing the best candidate experience, we love to share our knowledge and spend time together while having fun!
Are you looking for one of a kind opportunity to join the IT world as a Recruiter?
We have something for you!
You will join our experienced and super friendly team as an Intern to support us in our daily dynamic work! We will teach you how to take care of the candidate experience in the best possible way and how to be a recruiter who programmers actually like!
If you feel that we may be good colleagues for you - you know what to do next!
Team size: 8 people
- cooperate with the recruitment team and support us in our daily work
- take care of the recruitment database
- be involved in the entire recruitment processes end2end
- join employer branding activities (conferences, meetups etc.)
- make market mapping, researches etc.
- make & post job offers on different job boards
- take part in our meetings (eg. brainstorming, problem-solving, recruitment strategies, CX)
- not :) make a coffee for us or copy documents (we are agile and digitalized)
- ready to work 30-40h a week (paid internship)
- eager to gain not only HR knowledge but also technical basics
- open-minded and people-oriented
- highly motivated and organized
- able to communicate in English and Polish at B2 level (both spoken and written)
Values & Atmosphere
• flexible attitude (including working hours) • international business trips • social events & awaydays • support for your ideas
• external conferences • technical & soft skills trainings • switching between projects/technology • English classes • internal library
Health & Relax
• private health care • multisport card • sport events • chill out room • fresh fruits & juicer
Knowledge & Culture
• open source initiatives • CodeteCON • R&D department