🤓 Junior IT Researcher
🌍 Codibly | Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 https://codibly.com
#recuitment, #IT, #researcher
Who we are
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients' business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people's talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 200 people this year.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Currently, we are looking for a person for the position of Junior IT Researcher for our best HR Team that deals with recruitment for specialist, expert and managerial positions! We do not require typical experience. We will appreciate your interest in the IT recruitment, enthusiasm for work, communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
Junior IT Researcher
- Actively and independently searching for candidates
- Creating “talent pools” for frequently hired roles to build an internal database of qualified candidates for future needs
- Proactive using advanced sourcing methods (LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub) to reach out to passive candidates
- Building strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers and developers to understand hiring goals and expand recruiting strategies to effectively meet them
- Ensuring an outstanding Candidate Experience by setting expectations and communicating timely updates
- Supporting other recruitment and employer branding activities
- Working on continuous improvements in recruiting process
- At least 0,5 year of work experience in similar area like recruitment, HR support, administrative coordination
- Strong interest in IT recruitment - show us that recruitment is the area in which you want to develop
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requests
- Thinking outside the box, coming up with new innovative ways to drive recruitment effectiveness
- Excellent organizational skills with high ability to prioritize and react quickly
- Great skills of remembering various information and details
- Sourcing skills and up-to-date knowledge of the newest techniques for sourcing the best candidates - will be an asset
- Drive to get things done, takes ownership, positive attitude
- Very good command of English with effective business communication skills
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Real influence on company culture
- We are fine with remote work, even after Covid is gone
- We have a nice office just in the middle of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from nice places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and so one!
- We provide 2 000 PLN gross per year for development purposes
- Wanna have some fun with us? Sure! Hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits
- We will not mention fruits and snacks cause it's not fancy anymore ;)