🤓 IT Recruitment Specialist
🌍 Codibly sp. z o. o. sp. k. | ul. Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 https://codibly.com/
#it, #recrutation, #hr
Who we are seeking
We are a technology & consulting company focused on Digital Sustainability solutions for the Energy & Utilities industry. Our origin is excellence in software. Now, in 2020, when we’re a team of almost eighty talents and still growing, we’re extending it into technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life. Our goal is to actively take part in creating a positive future for both clients’ business and the environment.
If you have at least 3 years in end-to-end IT recruitments, you are a team player with excellent skills in building valuable relations and you’d like to build the company culture by hiring the right candidates, then don’t hesitate - join us!
- Year to year our profit grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- 100% of clients are from foreign countries.
Join us in accelerating the sustainability (r)evolution and make a real impact with Codibly!
IT Recruitment Specialist
- managing the full recruitment life-cycle for IT roles, including requirements gathering, posting job offers, sourcing, interviewing and candidates
- building strong relationships with hiring managers and developers to understand hiring goals and expand recruiting strategies to effectively meet them
- proactive using advanced sourcing methods (LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub) to reach out to passive candidates
- ensuring an outstanding Candidate Experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- creating ’talent pools’ for frequently hired roles to build an internal database of qualified candidates for future needs
- working on continuous improvements in recruiting process
- supporting employer branding activities
- experience in running end-to-end recruitment processes for IT roles - at least 3 years
- great sourcing skills and up-to-date knowledge of the newest techniques for sourcing the best candidates
- ability to develop a trusted relationship with the hiring managers and developers
- thinking outside the box, coming up with new innovative ways to drive recruitment effectiveness
- drive to get things done, takes ownership, positive attitude
- very good command of English with effective business communication skills
- ’a match to our culture’- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
- full time position
- a non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- real influence on company culture
- flexible working hours and remote work opportunities
- training budget
- private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- office in the centre of Krakow (Zabłocie Business Park)