🤓 IT Recruitment Specialist
🌍 Codibly sp. z o. o. sp. k. | ul. Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 https://codibly.com
#recuitment, #IT, #sourcing
Who we are seeking
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year, 200 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
If you have at least 2 years in end-to-end IT recruitments, you are a team player with excellent skills in building valuable relations and you’d like to build the company culture by hiring the right candidates, then don’t hesitate!
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
IT Recruitment Specialist
- Managing the full recruitment life-cycle for IT roles, including requirements gathering, posting job offers, sourcing, interviewing and candidates
- Building strong relationships with hiring managers and developers to understand hiring goals and expand recruiting strategies to effectively meet them
- Proactive using advanced sourcing methods (LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub) to reach out to passive candidates
- Ensuring an outstanding Candidate Experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Creating “talent pools” for frequently hired roles to build an internal database of qualified candidates for future needs
- Working on continuous improvements in recruiting process
- Supporting employer branding activities
- Experience in running end-to-end recruitment processes for IT roles - at least 2 years
- Great sourcing skills and up-to-date knowledge of the newest techniques for sourcing the best candidates
- Ability to develop a trusted relationship with the hiring managers and developers
- thinking outside the box, coming up with new innovative ways to drive recruitment effectiveness
- Drive to get things done, takes ownership, positive attitude
- Very good command of English with effective business communication skills
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
- Real influence on company culture.
- Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
- 2 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
- A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
- Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
- Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
- Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)