🤓 Junior HR Administrator
🌍 Codibly sp. z o. o. sp. k. | Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 https://codibly.com
#HR, #Administration, #junior
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Providing HR colleagues with day-to-day support in the HR areas (sourcing, recruitment, EB, etc.), by using standard policies and procedures
- Supporting onboarding and offboarding duties (preparing start packages, hardware, protocols, etc.)
- Keeping the employee database up-to-date
- Keeping a register of incoming documents, archiving them, and managing company correspondence
- Greeting and supporting guests, organizing meetings/trainings, and booking conference rooms
- Supporting organization of company events
- Keeping reception running smoothly - receiving packages, telephone calls, and correspondence, etc.
- Assisting in maintaining proper stock levels and in ordering HR/office supplies
- Monitoring and maintaining equipment inventory
- Providing other administrative support when necessary
- Ensuring all work is completed within agreed timeframes so as to meet deadlines and procedural guidelines
APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- First experience related to work in HR or Administration – are most welcome
- A student status, if you can work 40 hour by week, would be a plus
- Excellent organization and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proactiveness and flexibility, attention to details, aesthetic sense
- Ability to manage your time and priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Very good computer skills, knowledge of MS Office/G-Suite or similar software
- Ability to run multiple projects at the same time
- Fluency in Polish and good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
- Real influence on company culture.
- Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
- 3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
- A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
- Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
- Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
- Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)