🤓 Operations Specialist
8 000 - 10 500 PLN netto
🌍 Cogniflare | Stare Miasto, Kraków🖥 http://cogniflare.io/
#operations, #startup, #remote
We are disruptive, innovative & cultured — yes, every other startup says the same thing, but let us show you instead.
Cogniflare is a free-thinking, cloud-focused consultancy providing data-driven solutions to large-scale data movement projects. Our clients range from global banks and telecoms to smaller companies. We are data enablers.
Our team is a great blend of old and new school personas, with many different nationalities and experiences — no two days at Cogniflare are ever the same.
Due to our recent growth, we’re on the hunt for a self-motivated Operations Specialist who will make sure the Cogniflare ship is running smoothly – all necessary processes are in place, the whole crew is onboard and communicating effectively.
What will you focus on day-to-day?
- Setting up and taking ownership of our internal processes and policies
- Drafting sales and employment contracts, making sure they are signed and extended on time
- Working closely with Management, People & Culture, and Sales Teams
- Acting as the main point of contact for our consultants (Legal Team, Finance & Accounting)
- Coordinating the onboarding process of new employees
- Overlooking timesheets and invoicing for our contractors
- Supporting our external contractors with Cogniflare-related inquiries
Think something’s missing from the list? Don’t worry, you’ll have the chance to work on your own initiatives too!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Worked in a similar role for at least 1–2 years
- Knows their way around Google Workspace tools
- Prioritises optimisation and automation
- Communicates fluently in English (C1+ written and spoken)
- Easily adapts to changes and effectively organises their own work
- Has a team-player spirit
Culture at Cogniflare
We leave our egos at the door. Everyone works, innovates and most importantly feels better when the team gels together well, which is something we strive for.
What's in it for you?
What's in it for you?
- Daily rate GBP 75 – 100 on a B2B contract
- Fully remote work and flexible schedule
- We’re a small, international team – meet your new colleagues from the UK, India, France, the US and Poland
- You’ll gain hands-on experience in a UK-based company
- Adapt your role within the organisation as we grow
- Access to trainings of your choice
Think you’ll be a great fit? Or do you think someone else would be a great fit for us? Let us know — we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about us, our clients, our culture or anything else.
We look forward to hearing from you :)